TXU / Fraudulent billing pratices

1 P.O. Box 660409Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I'm gone several months of the year. TXU had permission through ACH withdrawal for my bill each month. I was gone February, March, April and May. My bills range from $20.00 to $127.00. No problem, the were paid. TXU said they thought the meter was dead, so they replaced the meter and re-calculated the bill with me then owing close to $1, 000.00. When I leave for weeks or months at a time, I cut the circuit breaker off, except for the area of my telephone and freezer/refrigerator. I called and spoke with them, by name time and date. They brought it down to $500.00, Still not good. I asked them what kind of problem did my meter have, was is mechanical problem? I am not responsible for mechanical problems. The recalculation was in their favor. My electric will be cut off on 4 Dec 2008.

Ka

Comments

• Hi
      10th of Dec, 2008