TWX*Magazine / Fraud Charges

TWX*MAGAZINE charges of 46.00 were discovered as a pending transaction on my Debit Visa card! I DID NOT authorize these charges in no way! I called my credit union and got a contact phone number, contacted TWX*MAGAZINE and after a long wait, got a human on the phone, they didn't have any info. on my charges, asked my name, address AND Visa card number!?!?! What the heck?! I decided to give them my number, he found me and said it was charged due to a magazine offer after a survey was submited, witch I never did. he said it was for Time Magazine, 1 yr. sub. ...he said sorry, I will cancel the order and your visa card will be refuned in 1 - 3 statements. fine. we will see. I then called my credit union to cancel my Visa Card ASAP. What a pain. ...Just wanted to share my experence with you all that have fallen into the same trap by TWX*MAGAZINE. I wish somehow they would be put out of buisness, this is fraud and a crime!!! Thanks for your time and comments. Joe - Los Angeles, CA. - 02/18/10.

Comments

18th of Jan, 2013

customer service by phone : call 877-813-0320 and keep hitting 0# for a human voice to help