TWX*AOL Service / Unauthorized debit withdrawals!

2/13/2007 -2/19/2007 debit withdrawals on banking statement that are unauthorized for unknown services. How did this company get access to my account number and get this authorized. I am currently unemployed and I need my money to survive. This is totally unacceptable!!!

Comments

• Li
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I keep getting 32.90 off of my debit card i have know idea for what but i am closing the bank account and this had better not happen again.. Linda teaster i know longer have aol as my internet and i havent for 2 months ,so i want this problem solved now. Thank you

6th of Mar, 2008

Need yoou to stop taking $495 out of my checking account.

• Gw
      11th of Mar, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!! ME TOO! DO NOT HAVE AOL, NOR USE IT, THEY CHARGE IT EVERY MONTH $25.90 ONTHE 28TH! WHAT DO WE DO? I AM CONTACTING MY BANK RIGHT NOW!

• Ka
      15th of Mar, 2008
    TWX AOL - Billed without permission, I do not have AOL
    TWX AOL
    New York

I was charged $59.+ for a service even the rep I called couldn't explain. I asked for a refund and no more billing but was told my aol has been cancelled a log time ago so it can't have charges made for it but yet I was charged this $ for something that doesn't exist. Okayyy, so next I will cakk nt credit card co. and find out what it's about.

• Ka
      19th of May, 2008

just got this charge on my account and don't know who has my banking information or how they got it! $32.50!

• Aa
      28th of May, 2008

I found charges on two of my accounts going back 3 years. They total more than 1500 bucks. I have never even had aol services. When I called aol they could not find any info for any account in my name, yet money has been taken out for over 3 years. Anyone have any advice other than balancing my checkbook monthly .

• Ly
      15th of Jun, 2008

I also just tried to notify greendot pre-paid credit card that twx.Aol was trying to take money that I put on the card not them out in the amount of $77.88 for something I did not authorize. I seen these charges after it was declined twice. 4 days later after informing greendot the charges were not approved. Greendot still allowed this purchase 4 days later. This is my money that both company's did as they wanted Now what?

• Je
      22nd of Jun, 2008

I was charged 25.90 on 6/10/08. I do not have a AOL account.how do they get your credit number, I called and they talk trash to me

• Ri
      4th of Jul, 2008

I caught this bunch trying to bill me $25.00 for god knows what!

• Ge
      14th of Jul, 2008

On 6/26/08 Twx* Aol Service 0608 962 56553 put a charge on my checking account the amount of $19.98. I Want to cancell this.

• De
      18th of Jul, 2008
    TWX*AOL - Stealing money
    TWX*AOL ??
    Oroville
    California
    Phone: 530-533-4149
    AOL.COM

I was charged $16.99 from my bank account for what I dont know I dont even use aol anymore I would like to find out how to get these chsrges removed and make sure I dont get billed again.

• Je
      21st of Jul, 2008

Just stop chargeing me

29th of Jul, 2008

I have tried to cancel my account several times and they want
    me to reinstall the program to do it . AllI want is my money to stop going on something I don't even use or want

7-7 25.90

and several previos monthes

• Le
      4th of Aug, 2008

I am being billed through Discover Card for a service I no longer use for the amount of $25.90. Could you please correct this as soon as posible.
    Thank you.

• Be
      10th of Aug, 2008

Delete all pop-ups. I am not interested in any of them.
    Thanks.

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2008

this is an unauthorized rip off of my bank account, I want this stopped! you people are taking 32.90 out for what? I'm going to call my bank to have any further stealing!!

20th of Aug, 2008

Those [censored]ing ### have been taking $35.73 a month from my checking account for god knows how long. I want ALL my money back plus a very large sum for punitive damages.

• Mu
      20th of Aug, 2008

TWX*Xdrive by AOL have taken 53.37gbp from my bank without notice or authority by myself. i am a single mum and carer for my elderly father. i get 90. 00 per week to survive i only had 40 in my account to feed my daughter and father and keep electric and gas please aol i need this money back and beg of you to reinburse my account. its a struggle coping on government benefits without this deduction. please please please give me back my much needed cash...

• Ev
      25th of Aug, 2008

Somebody please help me, I am a server and struggle with bills as it is... Aol *twx has been taking 25.90 from me every month and its been bouncing my account costing hundreds of dollars!!! Please, someone write me and tell me what to do!!! I Call and they are mean to me, my bank is still charging hundreds from my savings in overdraft charges!!! I need some serious advice here- where did they get our info???

• Ev
      25th of Aug, 2008

I want my money BACK!!! 3 years worth of 25.90 charges sometimes once a month, twice...ect!!! I get my money back, or contact every news, media, police station, court- Lawyer untill justice served for alllllll of these people who have had money stolen from them like me- this is bull!!