TWX*AOL Service / I never know what I am paying for

I have downloaded SE 9.0 from Internet and now after working 5 months, I have a hard time with log on. I also have had aol from beginning. I never know what I am paying for. Can somebody answer both these problems?

Stonecipher, R.O.

Comments

• Cy
      15th of Nov, 2006

On my account transactions for the month of August and September, TWX*AOL SERVICE for the month of august noted 8/01/2006- $40.90, and 30.90. on 8/31/06-$30.90 taken out of my account. 9/01/06-22.95 taken out of my account under Sierra Barron, 09/22/06-22.95-under Cynthia Jones. I wanted to find out why this amount of money was taken out? I would also like Sierra Barron to be removed from my account.

Cynthia,
    Bflo NY 14215

• Kn
      1st of May, 2007

• St
      1st of Oct, 2007

tried to get answer to money coming out of debit account for two years how do I stop it, do not know what it is.

9th of Dec, 2007

I have been charged $25.90 for using TWX*AOL SERVICE since July, 2007 and I want to find out why this amount of money was taken out because I do not know why I am getting billed every month. I do not remember signing up for an AOL service. The company keeps on taking payments out of my account. Can someone give me a contact number to cancel services that I have with AOL.

7th of May, 2008

I'm being charged for your service on my account and want a refund for those charges, because they were canceled along time ago. I want you to to send me a statement for those charges, Jack Olsen

• Le
      19th of May, 2008

On my 05/13/08 AE card there is a $25.90 charge for TWX*AOL.

Please advise what this is ?

Thank you.

Lee Clegg

4th of Dec, 2008

I'am being charged two prices for TWX Service. why? what is the differance. one price is $9.95 & $25.90.