TWX` Magazineunauthorized debit

1 Review updated:

i did not order any magazine from them r related company under their control. i have a $2.10 charge on my account which will be stopped upon completion of this note. twx or whoever the h... you are have gallstones for doing this to people.

Comments

• Pk
      Jan 05, 2009

They are doing the same thing to me! I never subscribe to it. I dont even know what kind of magazine this is! I was charged 12.00! I had called in and cancel but I want to speak to a real person. its sunday, so I can't. but I will do it tomorrow. this is bunch of bogus!!

• Br
      May 29, 2009

Twx charged 4 different unauthorized charges to my debit card for $146.00 I just came from the bank where I filled out a fraud claim. and they canceled my debit card. I can't believe this happened and i'm reporting them however I have to and to whomever I have to.

Jun 03, 2009

Have not order any magazines, and they are charging me $35.00. please let me know who I need to speak to about this. like I said I did not order any magazines...
    Ana

• El
      Oct 25, 2009

What in the world is this bloody rip-off charging money from our debit/credit cards without our consent, not knowing this unknown evil coming out of the blue victimizing us of our hard-earned money. This should be stopped immediately.