TWX Magazine / Unable to cancel free subscription

Through entering a running race I was elegible to sign up for 3 free months of 4 magazines, which I did. I was given a cancellation number which I was informed could be called to cancel all magazines. Upon calling the number, instead I was taking to, in effect, a phone sweepstakes and the "chance to win money". There was no way to ghet to a live person and therefore actually cancel the magazines.

One by one I was able to track down the individual magazines and cancel subscriptions but obviously hadn't cancelled them all as I was just charged $25 to my account for "TWX Magazines"

It's just not worth the hassel for 3 months of magazines.

Ma

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Sep, 2009

I would not order any magazines from TWX. I paid for a renewall and a gift subscription and they only paid the magazine company part of the money. I did not get my order and they had no record of were I paid. I payed with my pal pal account, and the woman on the phone did not understand what Paypal was...how stupid. NOw I have to wait for them to find out where my money went...I paid in July and it is now Sept. I would have never known but my magazine kept sending me bills. They are a rip off. I would not waist my time or money with TWX