TWX / FRAUDULENT CHARGE

1 GA, United States Review updated:

11-04-2010 - found $40 charge on my check card from TWX*MAG-[protected]. No idea what this is. Called the number and found out it's a subscription to Playboy. Really? I don't even receive that magazine! So, the rep explains that I had a Match.com account supposedly in 2009 and was offered a subscription to Playboy - which was free for the first 6 months and then I had to pay for it. So I explain to the rep that I had canceled my match.com account 2 years ago, in 2008. ... and - I never signed up for any Magazines from them. What the hell? Anyway, I explained to the rep that I live in a very christian household and this is unacceptable. He canceled the order and issued a refund which is to be posted to my account within 24 to 72 hours. Holding my breath.

Comments

• Ri
      27th of Aug, 2012

I got billed three times within 5 days. I found out, though, that store F.Y.E. was the one who inititated a subscribition. FYE did so when they gave me a store rewards card, and they did not even tell me that they were subscribing me to TWX. Oh, i never got a single magazine from them and they still went ahead and charged me.