TWX AOL VOICE SERVICE / unauthorized withdrawls

1 2664 rock creek rd, North Wilkesboro, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 336-696-4422

unauthorized charges. I have not agreed to pay this, but have had it coming ouit of my checking account for two monthes.STOP! Plus return all funds. The one place I thought woudn't scam is AOL the company!!! Shame

Ta

Comments

• Ca
      10th of Oct, 2008

I used to have AOL-then I lost my checking account due to overdrafts because they were taking 2-3 payments out of my acct A MONTH, and I was unaware of this until it was too late! I never got any of the $ back, even thoough I wrote, showed proof (statements), --nothing! So, beware, folks!!!

• Ha
      26th of Feb, 2009

I have the same problem. After stopping AOL services two years ago, the billing did not stop for over a year. It took several attempts to stop the service. Now I am suddenly being billed for TWX AOL services, with no idea what they are on an old credit card that AOL will not allow me to cancel. I'm furious. These are unauthorized charges. What a lousy, underhanded company!

• Be
      26th of Aug, 2009

they are charging me too!! what is it I don't have AOL any more

• Wi
      28th of Sep, 2009

Something has to be done about people on the texas Hold'em (no limit). people sign on the low stakes but don't actually play the game, causing room to be full all the time. i am an avid player of texas hold'em but am getting disgusted with aol allowing this. they should not be allowed to sign onto the game without playing and take up tables that they don't really utilize. i was on in the morning and there were 15 people sign in for the table but only 4 were playing. when i finally got finished playing 3 hours later, the same players were still there which i could not get into later because the rooms and places were full. I am paying for aol and i am being ripped off because i can not get into this site after 4 PM. I would appreciate you looking into this and solve the situation, if they aren't playing then they shouldn't be there all day to secure a seat for night time.

6th of Apr, 2010

They are taking money from me as well. I never authorized it, and have no idea why I am being charged. AOL can...

• Ka
      3rd of Nov, 2010

quit taking my money out my account

• Ka
      3rd of Nov, 2010

quit taking my money out my account for some voice bull [censor] i dont want

• Ot
      17th of Aug, 2011

i dropped aol 3 months ago b- went to strickly free account, but am still having voice services charged to my account each month. What do i have to do to stop this ?! i don't even use this service! otberry313