TWX AOL Service / Unauthorized checking account deductions
It is some sort of online service from AOL that I have never signed up for and I have no account with them to my knowledge. But for months now a deduction of $30.90 has been showing on my checking account statement from twx aol service.
I have been trying off and on for a few months to contact a real person at AOL to have this matter taken care of but only am able to connect with an automated phone system. I never get anywhere with this because I'm asked for my account number and I don't have one. I need help.
More TWX AOL Service Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - email tech support
- AOL - I am complaining about the lies aol posts about president trump
- AOL - liberal reporting
- AOL - aol sign in
- AOL - refusing to allow users to delete accounts