TwoPenny Rentals / Suspiscious Company

1 1422 E Joppa Road, LL1Baltimore, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-864-8500

Company owners, Eddie Wilt/Eddie Mehalik, Benjamin Morrison, take rental payments. When they do respond to phone calls and emails, they provide excuses. Be wary of doing business with them. They will provide references but references are friends or have not been with them long. The company recently changed their name to A-Lite Rentals.

Comments

• Ar
      12th of Nov, 2008

I agree with this owner because we have been victimized as well. Two Penny Rentals as managed by Eddie Wilt and others need to be held civilly and criminally accountable for their fraudulent activities. They need to be stopped because they will keep on doing it over and over again.

• Er
      17th of Nov, 2008

I am currently doing bussiness with them. Can you please tell me more..

Erik

• Ar
      18th of Nov, 2008

If you are the landlord, call your tenants and tell them stop sending payment through two penny rentals. If you are the tenants send your payments to your landlord. Two penny rentals took our tenants's deposit and two month's rents. Email me back so I can tell you more. By the way, are you the landlord? I talked to the owner of the building where they had their office at (1422 E. Joppa road), and told me about 10 peole were asking about this Company. They ripped a lot of people. Check /link removed/ and type their Company. I heard they change their name to alite rentals. check this website too www.aliterentals.com

• Be
      25th of Nov, 2008

Hey guys, It's the aforementioned Benjamin Morrison. I worked with them as an intern for about a month. I was never an owner, hell I wasn't even paid. I left soon after due to a complete lack of business organization and infrastructure. Will I say that they were malicious, unscrupulous, etc? No, they just lacked infrastructure and organization to properly and efficiently run such an organization... and a real chip on their shoulders didn't help, hence the tendency to make excuses.

I'm not making excuses for them, but please, don't shoot the intern.