[Resolved] Twoo.comunauthorized money charge

I've sent twoo.com the following email below. Still not get answer. I need my charged money back.

"Team,

I am registered and paid for 3 months 16.99 EU. Unfortunately I am very disappointing because of you charged additional 44 .99 euros for additional services which I dont need! Please send me back 44.99euros and disable all necessary services for which I paid 44.99. Just leave 16.99 which I paid for 3 months membership.
I dont know how it was happened but its not very nice from your side to grab money for nothing!

Please respond ASAP as I will have to contact appropriate services to check your activity. I will not stop until I get my money back.

Very appreciate for your understanding and my current state.

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Could you let us know which email address you've used to contact us? Please also send us the email address linked with your account on Twoo. Then we'll be able to look into this issue and check why you've been charged.

Regards,