Twoo.com / unauthorized debit card charges

on 02/03/2016, You people have deducted money from my debit card without my consent. You have to intimate about renewal of service.
You can't just deduct the money.

This is my profile https://m.twoo.com/996220324

Name: Esakkimuthu Selvam
Email Id: esakki.[protected]@gmail.com

Kindly let me know about this and refund the money.

Se
Mar 02, 2016

Comments

• Ad
      Mar 07, 2016

Hi Esakkimuthu,

Thank you contacting us. I’ll arrange for a refund through your credit card immediately. The amount will either not be billed, or will be credited to your credit card as soon as possible. Yoursubscription will be cancelled starting from today.

Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we could help you with!

• Es
      May 23, 2016

Today 23rd May 2016 my money has been deducted from my credit card and i only wanted subscription for one month which is around 400 shillings. I dont know what happened. Kindly can you deduct 370 sh or so only for one month and please refund the rest of the money. My names are ESTHER MBIRO MUKOBWA
    My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com
    Am from Nairobi, Kenya

May 24, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please let me explain what happened. You've been charged twice because you purchased the Daily Spotlight as well as Twoo Premium.

I’ll arrange for a refund through your credit card immediately. The amount will either not be billed, or will be credited to your credit card as soon as possible. Your Daily Spotlight subscription will be cancelled starting from today.

Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we could help you with!

Jun 05, 2016

Hi, my money has been deducted from my credit card twice and this amount is just not something i signed up for it's £139.99. i didin't aproved any payment to be taken. I would like full refund as this is just too much.

My email address is [protected]@op.pl

Please let me know what sollution you have to offer me and refund the money.

Jun 06, 2016

Hi Marek,

Thank you for your message. Please let me explain what happened. You've been charged twice because you purchased Premium VIP, as well as Twoo Premium.

Premium VIP is our brand new product that allows you to gain big popularity on daily basis! You are always First in Search, you get aDaily Boost during peak hours, every new conversation gets highlighted. Other benefits include: unlimited contacts, unlimited likes and more attractive matches.

I have now refunded the transaction. The amount will either not be billed, or will be credited to your credit card as soon as possible.

If there is anything else that we can help you with, let us know.

• Fu
      Jul 03, 2016

My money bank got cut twice without my permission i want my refund
    My email=