Twoo.com / unauthorized charges

1 Bulgaria Review updated:

hi,

I have been charged twice foir the last 4 months for services I never used, I had thre app on my phone for less then 2 x weeks, than deleted it and delete my profile too, I was charged in September and now in November again!

I want my money back ASAP
my number is

[protected]
the charges are :

septmber - 12.00 leva
November - 16.00 leva

I WANT REFUND ASAP!
I never gave my agreement and I never upgraded, this is outrageous!
I want a refund, I want this cancelled too, asap!
they told me after I complained in September thte it has been cancelled and oit is not!!

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018

Hi,

I can assure you that we never charge our users without their consent. We're sorry to hear that you bought some products unintentionally. Could you please contact us at info-en@twoo.com or provide us with the email address coupled with your account so that we can identify it in our system and provide you with proper assistance?

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Maciej
    Team Twoo

Go
Nov 28, 2018

Comments

• Mo
      12th of Jan, 2019

Dear Twoo Team,

Please be informed that I have subscribed in your premium weekly 7 USD per week, but unfortunately, my credit card was debited twice with an amount of 29 USD and then later debited with an amount of 86.99 USD without my agreement. I did want to upgrade my subscription to more than one week. Please assist me and provide the best solution for me.

I kindly request you to cancel my subscription and refund the money back to my credit card account

Please find below my credit card detail.

CARDHOLDER NAME: