[Resolved] Twoo.com / spam
I have never subscribed to this stupid dating website and yet I have been constantly been getting scam text messages sent to my phone and email. I can't unsubscribe because I never signed up for it. And I'm not going to create an account just to delete it. Your company is nothing but a scam and I will be reporting you to the better business bureau as well. It is harassment and spam like I have never seen before. A simple search of your name brings up nothing but complaints. Delete my email and phone number from whatever database you have. In fact, delete your whole ### company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for your message. We're sorry you feel upset. It's most probable that you receive invitations to join Twoo from one of your contacts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you receive the emails from Twoo on and our Community Managers will check why you receive them and help you stop them.
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- Twoo - cannot edit city/location on my profile 
- Twoo.com - twoo membership
- Twoo.com - buying credits 
- Twoo.com - complaint regards my twoo account, chats meet new people
- Twoo.com - Without information deduct money 
- Twoo.com - automatic debit for subscription I never did