[Resolved] Twoo.com — refund of wrong charges
I m premium member in twoo.com
One hour back, I was surfing / viewing the twoo site when it offered for daily discover 100 times subscription showing charges for 100 credits.
I thought it is for one time charges so I opted for it.
But now I am charged for 12 months subscrioption. It did not ask for my credit card details as they already have stored. (There is no option to check where or which credit card details they have).
I contacted them and they are refusing to refund.
I request to cancel this daily discover subscription and refund the charges immediately.
My login id = [protected]@gmail.com
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for your message. I can see that a refund has already been organised for you.
If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- Zorpia Promotion Profile - winning prize 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- Zorpia - is it true or fraud? this is ecobank du mali replay please tell me truth
- Twoo.com - request for refund (auto debit from credit card)
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- Zorpia - atm shipping not received as winning prize payment from zorpia team