[Resolved] Twoo.com / payment deduction without authorization
I was given so called free "three boosts" based on being lucky thousand user couple of days ago and today, on 14th Match 2016, i find out i am subscribed without any consent or agreement and also my credit card was deducted 30 euros without my authorization. I want a refund. You have to inform about renewal of the service. You can't just deduct the money. E-mail i use is [protected]@hotmail.com.
Let me know about this
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by Derty Harry, Mar 14, 2017
Today 14th march 2017 you people deducted money from my credit card on profile Jack 26 from Dublin . I need the refund . You have to inform about renewal of the service . You cant just deduct the money.
Let me know about this.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2017
Thank you for contacting us. Let me explain you why you've been charged. Recently we offered you 3 free days of the Boost pack subscription. When you opted for that, we informed you that after the subscription ends, your Boost pack would be automatically renewed after 3 days. I'm sorry that you have been surprised by this and, if you would like me to, I can turn off the automatic renewal feature, so that you will not be charged for the Boost pack again in future, unless you actively choose to re-activate.
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - spam 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - very bad service.
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - I never created a twoo account!!!