[Resolved] Twoo.com / payment deduction without authorization

I was given so called free "three boosts" based on being lucky thousand user couple of days ago and today, on 14th Match 2016, i find out i am subscribed without any consent or agreement and also my credit card was deducted 30 euros without my authorization. I want a refund. You have to inform about renewal of the service. You can't just deduct the money. E-mail i use is [protected]@hotmail.com.
Let me know about this

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Derty Harry, Mar 14, 2017

Today 14th march 2017 you people deducted money from my credit card on profile Jack 26 from Dublin . I need the refund . You have to inform about renewal of the service . You cant just deduct the money.
    Let me know about this.

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Let me explain you why you've been charged. Recently we offered you 3 free days of the Boost pack subscription. When you opted for that, we informed you that after the subscription ends, your Boost pack would be automatically renewed after 3 days. I'm sorry that you have been surprised by this and, if you would like me to, I can turn off the automatic renewal feature, so that you will not be charged for the Boost pack again in future, unless you actively choose to re-activate.

Regards,