[Resolved] Twoo.com / my account is not working.

international, ZA Review updated:

My twoo account stopped working. Friends cant see my comments and iIf so, please send us a scan of your ID with a photo, such as a driver's license or your passport, so we can let the IT team know that you're the one reporting this issue. It's a standard procedure whenever we contact our IT department. dont see replies. This is confirmed on whatsap. Twoo want my passport with pic to fix the problem. Coppied Message.

They have my info including credit card details.They dont need this

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 17, 2017

Hi,

Please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com so that we can help you resolve this issue.

• Updated by williamsmart, Mar 22, 2017

The reply I copied and pasted is from the twoo team????How can my complaint work a second time??

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 23, 2017

Hi,

Unfortunately we're not able to resolve the issue without looking at your account which we cannot do here as we don't know the email address linked with your account. When you contact us at [protected]@twoo.com we'll be able to answer any questions that you may have.

• Updated by williamsmart, Mar 28, 2017

As i said no response even a week after posting to [protected]@twoo.com. My complaint was sent to team twoo by [protected]@twoo.com and NOT read. As i said.

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 28, 2017

Hi,

Could you send me the email address you've used to contact us? We'll check what the issue is.

• Updated by williamsmart, Mar 28, 2017

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 29, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for the email address. As we've informed you in our message, your account should be working correctly. If you think that is not the case we can forward the case to our IT department using the procedure we've described.

If we can help you with anything else, let us know.

• Updated by williamsmart, Mar 29, 2017

My account is not working and it is NOT up to me to follow any procedure. My money is taken and my account should be kept working. I am deleting my account and no further money must be taken.

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 30, 2017

Hi,

As we've mentioned, according to our system your account is active. We've deleted your payment details from the site so you won't be charged unless you enter them again. If you're sure you want to delete your account, please go to Settings and click the 'Edit' icon in the Account section. Then click 'Delete account' and follow the instructions.

Wi
Mar 16, 2017

Comments

• Ni
      Sep 25, 2018

tried to register on twoo.twoo said it will send a confirmation mail and click the link attached there.but it didnt send an mail

• Ni
      Sep 25, 2018

twoo didnt send a confirmation mail when i tried to register

• Al
      Oct 23, 2018

@nipuni Could you please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com with the email address you've used to create your account? We'll then be able to help you solve this issue.

• De
      Oct 27, 2018

my account is basically active and inactive. active because i still see my profile and my friends online. inactive because i can't chat with them. they can't even find me on my account. pls i will like to know what happened

• Al
      Oct 29, 2018

@delove1993 Please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com with the email address linked with your account so that our Community Managers can check if your account is working properly.