[Resolved] Twoo.comfalse account

Hy there. There is an account uși g my personal Informations, as my name, my birthdate and all of those, without my permission. I want that account to be erased! What can i do? The account is named ionutza_dulce. Help me please, or i will form a complain with an attourney to the Romanian police. I don't know how to rezolve this problem! Please help me!

• Resolution Statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · May 15, 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for your message. Your Netlog account has been deleted. It may still be visible in the Google Search results until Google updates its database, but it should disappear soon. If you wish to speed up the process, you can contact Google or request the deletion here: https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! :)

Regards,