[Resolved] Twoo.com / continue withdrawals from my account even after unsubscribing
I registered with Twoo on the social media for free, i have operated this account for some years, then one day i made a one time payment for three months but since then I discovered that they are still making deduction from my account, without my consent. Because of this deductions, I decided to unsubscribe to Twoo, but till date they kept on debiting my account
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2018
Twoo products such as Premium and Boost are bought as a subscription which is clearly stated on the site when you make your payment. Please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com so that we can look into this issue and help you solve it.
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - spam 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - very bad service.
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - I never created a twoo account!!!