[Resolved] Twoo.com / account blocked

RO Review updated:

I been using my account for couple months now, always been decent and never harassed anyone or posted nudity or any other things to break the code of conduct, but this morning when I did try to log in, my account was blocked and couldn't log in, it is blocked now still and I don't want to lose the friends I made here for the past months, if I made any mistake, I would like at least to be I formed what, because I know I always been decent and I haven't done something wrong so this could be a frame or something . Advanced thanks . My account name is [protected]@yahoo.ro

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Since it's not allowed to have more than one account on Twoo we had to block one of your accounts. Your second account is fully active. If you'd like us to reactivate your account linked with [protected]@yahoo.ro and block your second account instead, please let us know.

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

• Updated by Popa Ionut Marian, Nov 22, 2017

If you could reactivate my [protected]@yahoo.ro account would be great, the second account was made just because for some days after updating the software on my iphone I couldn’t log in to twoo from the other account due to some problems with my iCloud data, so please activate it .. advanced thanks again !!!

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2017

Hi,

Your account is now active again and we've blocked your second account.
    If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know at [protected]@twoo.com

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

Po
Nov 21, 2017

Comments

• La
      Feb 05, 2019

Hi!
    why do you blocked my account, [protected]@gmail.com?
    If you could it reactivate, would be very good. Thanks!