[Resolved] Twoo / fake account

1 United Kingdom

A persons have came across an account that is NOT mine, however it has all of my personal information on it including pictures of me when I was 13-14 and I would like it taking down immediately. I defiantly did not make this account, I believe that the email address does not exist anymore as I have tried doing some research on this matter. With the pictures I believe this account has been on some time. I would like all of my personal information and pictures taken down as I believe this is my right.

I have attached the link above.

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2016

Hi,

Thank you very much for your message. Your Netlog account has been deleted. It may still be visible in the Google Search results until Google updates its database, but it should disappear soon. If you wish to speed up the process, you can contact Google or request the deletion here: https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! :)

Regards,