twoleftfeet / failure to supply goods

two left feet
I ordered a babies pram footmuff from an online company called two left feet. They lead me to believe that this item was in stock and would be likely to receive it within a week to two. This was in the first week of December! Its now February and they still won't tell me when I will receive it. I would not advise anyone to order from this website - once your order has been placed and paid for online the only means of communication with them is via email - if only they actually replied to them. At most their website advises delivery within a month (for bespoke orders) this is now over 2 months. To boot they haven't replied to my last two emails and the last communication I received from them was a month ago. Its snowing outside & I can't go out as my baby will get ill again.

A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
I totally agree, ordered a car seat from them on 1st December and even though it was listed as in stock and I paid extra for delivery to Northern Ireland I never received it. Cancelled the order after 30 days and am still awiting a refund in February, no communication with them at all its a disgrace! I would strongly urge people never ever to use this company as they are nothing more than thieves I can't understand how they are allowed to operate.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
I ordered a buggy from them but canceled the order a few days later (found a better priced one elsewhere) and that was Feb 1st, 09. I received no response and decided to ring them up. The lady I spoke to was RUDE and told me that she couldn't help me and that I'd just have to wait for an email response. I have sent numerous emails to them and today is Mar 25, 09 and I still have not received the refund. This company is a scam with appalling customer service. They should be shut down.
A  12th of May, 2009 by
My mother got me to order a buggy and footmuff from them. The buggy arrived but no footmuff. After months of emailing and phoning and no joy we bought the footmuff at a local shop.

I asked numerous times for the my mothers money to be returned and they never acknowleged any email or letter.

You should be very, very wary of this company. They will take your money and you will receive nothing in return.