Two Small Men With Big Hearts / rip off artists
I used this company because they were on a list from my real estate agent of companies to use.
I phoned and told the guy "Dave" where and when I wanted to move. He asked how big the house was and I told him it was three bedrooms.
I had the house for 1 week before moving in, so myself and friends loaded up cars multiple of times and moved them s o the move wouldn't be as expensive. Four years before, I moved into the first house with Able movers. They took 5 and a half hours to move.
With all of the kitchen stuff moved and most of the clothes and small things already moved, the day of the move arrived. The guys were really slow. When it came time to move a table that had legs, they removed the legs, but first turned the table upside down doing a very good job at scratching the top of it.
They took so long to fill the truck. I'm sure they just wanted to make a day out of it. Once the truck was filled, they told me that there wasn't enough room and they'd have to come back. I told them the size of the house and still they came with the wrong size truck.
At the new house, they struggled with a wall unit and had no idea how to move a treadmill.
After 8 1/2 hours, they finally finished at $119 per hour plus tax!!!
When they were waiting for the money, the guy told me that I could pay the tip with the credit card or I could just give them a tip as cash. A TIP???? WHAT FOR????? Since all the guys were sitting there watching me, I kind of felt obligated to tip them...stupid, I know.
Why would these guys take so long? Why would I have to be penilized because they brought the wrong size truck.
When I complained, they didn't call back. They don't care. They will use you for anything they can get. They will make a 4 hour move into over an 8 hour move. Don't think you will ever get the job done in less than what they think a days wages are.
More Two Small Men With Big Hearts Complaints & Reviews
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Stay away from this bad movers! 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Lost property and unreturned phone calls 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Good Guys 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Franchise scam! 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Exceptinal Service 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - moving 1 bedroom apartment from winnipeg
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Winnipeg & Surrey - Moving items
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Overcharged, intimidation, lack of professionalism
- 2 Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Company - Moving company - not trustworthy, unethical behaviour etc
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Damaged furniture during move