Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving / Franchise scam!

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403 327 3267

This company represents itself on the internet in Canada and the US as a franchise with 'franchises available'. They are not a registered Canadian franchise and do not operate as a franchise! There is no legitimate structure - the company changes hands almost every year so you cannot track down who is responsible or who is really in charge. There are only a few locations in the US even though they advertise locations all over the US. Canada locations has had 'takeovers' by insiders who claim to be in charge. They bully office owners until they take over the territories without paying for them. There are over 600 unanswered claims in the Ontario location alone while the Toronto owner lives in a 1, 600, 000.00 home! There is no accountability for what they do - they do whatever they want however they want - legal or not. They cannot be trusted as business associates. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY, AND LIFE ON THIS COMPANY.

Comments

18th of Apr, 2008

This person has too much time on their hands, if you have the time to read this garbage you will note that the only legitamate complaint this couple have is that there was a delay in the pick up date due to weather conditions.They were compinsated in the amount of $400.00, the total cost of their move was $1400.00.
    They expected to be moved for free.

24th of Apr, 2008

I agree with the customers.
    This John person must be up two small mens ###!
    We can all smell what two small men are stealing and smoking.
    Check em out people, they are all convicts, they steal from good honest people and still keep on going, C'mon all you Canadians, we are not as dumb as this John, look around...

• Ac
      20th of Jun, 2008

Be careful this company, they use stage/fake names. Very difficult to track these people down...and it's true, they own big expensive cars and big real estate and con the crap out of people.

21st of Aug, 2008

JON YOU SCAMMER, ANY OTHER EXCUSES THAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH. TO ALL WHO READS THIS, READ ON SOME OF THE OTHER COMPLAINTS, JON WORKS FOR THE COMPANY AND I HAVE DELT WITH HIM YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE DEALING WITH SOME SIDE STREED DRUG DEALER HE IS SO SHADY. HE IS SO BAD HE EVEN PUT UP A BS MOVING STORY THAT IS GLOWING FOR THE COMPANY ON THIS SIGHT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY BELIEVE ME FROM ONE WHO HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THEM. IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT MONEY TIME AND A HELL OF A HEADACHE. PLEASE READ MY COMPLAINT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!!!

• Mo
      26th of Oct, 2008

This forum even has "spell check" on it, and that dumb-### Jon can't even spell "legitimate" or "compensated" lol!

What a joke, this clown was actually running this company stoned and drunk almost everyday... wow

Good luck with your move for all the intelligent people out there who were smart enough to google this comapny and get some feedback before letting them touch your stuff and steal your $.

• Ri
      21st of Nov, 2008

Used two small men with big hearts out of LAVAL QC
    Total rip off
    Doubled the price upon delivery, almost 1500 more.
    Week and a half late. Where was the stuff for this long?
    Stated wife was having a baby, but she was at the office everyday answering the phone.
    Broken stuff, not replaced, because the truck was so jammed tight, that they scrunched it to the point wood snapped inside furniture.
    Very ignorant and would not recommend them at all.

AND they gave a quote over the fax...then they ripped off, beware of SUN moving as well they are affiliates. .

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2008

Jon willowby, I want to post this to you, you also must have too much time on your hands, to be truly ripped off by a moving company feels like rape, I had Moving ONUP out of Hollywood Fl. increase thier price after measuring my storage unit, scam me for more money after it was loaded, never did receive all my items, and have therefore put together a web page www.movingonup.me. I have items missing right down to my underwear

• Bi
      16th of Jan, 2010

people whom are looking for the owners of two small men they are sitting in a big and exspensive home in shomburg ontario their name are jeff and cheri green they also run the toronto office but hide behind all their employee's of the company the reason i know this is i use to work for them but left for another company because most of the guys that do work for them are x-con or drunks or drug addicts it is ashame that the goverment has not done something about this i hate to admitt i worked for them but yes stay away from two small men with big hearts they steal lie and con their clients yes they are bad new but if you want good movers call amj cambell they are awsome

• Qu
      8th of Mar, 2010

I wish I had read all of these comments before I hired TSM Moving Ltd. (Total Service Moving), also known as "Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving".

TSM Movers Ltd.:
    - Improperly explained and misrepresented their insurance policies before the move began
    - Almost completely destroyed our downstairs stairwell while moving a couch
    - Damaged a number of furniture items
    - Overcharged by several hours (i.e. charged when no work was being done)
    - Movers exhibited unprofessional, unethical behavior
    - Office agreed to accept complaint, but later lied and said I had submitted my complaint too late

Have you seen their BBB rap sheet? http://www.bbb.org/calgary/business-reviews/moving-and-storage-companies/tsm-total-service-moving-in-calgary-ab-36439

Googling also reveals a CBC article about their shady practices: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/02/02/bc-twosmallmen.html

Do yourself a favor and AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

• Bo
      14th of Sep, 2010

they unfortunatly had our stuff on the truck before I got a chance to check these complaints out. I have seen nothing but complaints on many websites. I still have not recieved my stuff and it has been 3 weeks when we were quoted 3 days. I am hoping that nothing has been broken or stolen as I have unreplaceable items on that truck. Every time I call to ask about our stuff I just get the runaround. They also jacked up the estimate price by $3000 and told me if I did not pay the full amount than my stuff would not be unloaded. They also refuse to provide me with a reciept with the weight of our stuff. 2 managers have hung up on me and told me to stop being paranoid and my stuff will show up 'at the drivers convienience". I am being polite until our stuff arrives but i'm seriously thinking lawsuit once our stuff arrives.

• Ta
      28th of Jan, 2011

My daughters furniture and personal belongings were picked up by Winnipeg office Dec 28, 2010 and have NOT been delivered to her new residence in Kelowna as of todays date Jan 28, 2011. Multiple broken promises to deliver/ hang-ups by Wpg office or dispatcher- Richard refuses to accept her phone calls/ originally promised that delivery would be within 7 days ?????????