Two Small Men With Big Hearts / This company S*cks!
I booked a 5 ton truck for my move a week before the move. I called the day before the move to confirm that a 5 ton truck would be showing up to move me, the woman on the phone assured me it would be there. They showed up an hour late, with a 2 ton truck. I said, what the heck, where is my 5 ton that I booked, the guys said, we don't know they just tell us where to go and we go. So I called the office, the woman told me that was the only truck available. I asked what happened to the 5 ton truck that I booked, she said, there was nothing in her notes to say I wanted a 5 ton truck. I tried to argue with her and she said, well you know, we aren't the only movers in the book; why don't you just have someone else move you and hung up on me. Then she called her drivers and told them to leave. I had to call her back to get the men to return with my elevator keys, she sent them back, I asked them what was up, they said, she called and told them under no circumstances were they to move me.
So there I sat with my apartment all packed up and no truck to move. I called Top Movers and luckily they had a truck available and they sent it right over.
I would suggest that no one ever used Two small men with big trucks... they suck.
More Two Small Men With Big Hearts Complaints & Reviews
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Double billing scam 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Fraud and cheating! 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - movers
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Dispute in Moving Charges 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Intentional delays, damaged furniture and so much more 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - moving 1 bedroom apartment from winnipeg
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - rip off artists
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Update on my move, Nov/06
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Job not completed, phone calls not returned