Two Amigos - Calgary, Alberta / The delivery service is BAD!

1 Canada Review updated:

The delivery service is BAD. I bought laundry appliances and the department store uses Two Amigos for delivery. The store offers setup (excluding connecting hoses), as stated on their web site. Two amigos did not do anything. They delivered the wrong Dryer. When the deliverymen came to replace the Dryer, the young man was sullen and sour attitude. They asked me to come out and check the appliance. I tried to do so, looking at a torn piece of paper with the model number. The young man was seemingly offended by my taking the piece of paper and looking at it. They went away without doing anything. I asked if they were taking the Dryer and they just walked away. Don't bother complaining to the Operations manager - he was not interested.

Th

Comments

• Ta
      9th of Feb, 2007

First off I would like to apologize for any poor attitude that you received from any Two Amigos employee. We strive to offer the best delivery personal that is available in this labor market.

2nd point to address is wrong product is not something that is in control of the delivery drivers. When the 2nd team arrived and asked you to look over the product, It makes no sense that they would be offended that you did what they asked.

Was the complaint sent to the appliance stores Operations Manager or the Two Amigos Operations Manager. As a contractor, the results of where you make the complaint can change the outcome. I can be contacted directly if you wish someone to take action. (403)243-0448 Thank you for your complaint, this will help us in our training to prevent further mis-service.

• Je
      16th of Mar, 2007

Two Amigos moving company does not care about anything except money. They say that they have skilled movers,but they hire cheap unskilled people and they turn away good movers due to financial selfishness. Scott Rhodes shorts his employees paychecks .You have to see their trucks to know that their drivers are not professional or responsible.Ask to see their storage then ask your self if you really want to trust this company with your lifes prized possessions.You can see for yourself of their lack of know how and organizational skills. If you want a good moving company, watch a company move someone else if they are doing a good, up to standard efficient job call that company and request the movers you have seen.

• Bu
      27th of Sep, 2007

My husband used to work there and quit because of the companies beliefs....Basically get it done as fast as you can so they don't have to pay you extra. And if they find that they are paying you too much, they will put you on commission so that it doesn't matter how long you work, you get paid the same amount. I would never suggest them to anybody!

• Je
      9th of Jul, 2008

WOW, these complaints are minimal in my opinion! Any transaction you engage with a company, wether as an employee or a customer will inevitably depend on YOUR attitude!

My Husband and his Brother have started their own Company, and are working with 'Two Amigos" under contract...This protects both parties from commisson and hrly wage disagreements! You should look into it!!!

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2009

I would have to agree with u after working for a contract company for them they dont care bout much but their money. Ive seen customers left with no explantion, and product damanaged jus because they didnt want to do it, setup not done even though they supposed to and etc... the company is bad and should be closed down they work their truckers like over their driving times theirs laws that say u can only drive so many hours it really dumb in my iinion coming from someone who has worked for them

• Do
      18th of Jun, 2009

I have used Two Amigos twice now for my moving and also have had friends use there services and not one complaint, they even helped me move my hot tub for me with no troubles. From what i understand they had their problems just like everyone else during the boom a few years ago, I assume finding good guys might have been hard, but I can assure anyone looking to move with them now that they have nothing but trained professionals on staff and are now leading the way in the moving industry

• Lo
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I worked at Two Amigos, This must just be a bunch of slanderous gribble. You need to check your facts here shelsleazy, they made me fill out long books and and track my hours, even on my days off I had to account for and turn in my logbook. When I wanted more hours they told me that I had to take a day off and reset. The focus was to provide customer service and yes collect the money, but it was not all about the money. I'd recomend giving them a shot, the guys I worked with were dedicated and were always trying to do a great job. Maybe that's why you don't work there anymore.

• Ta
      8th of Mar, 2013

From: Lissette
    Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:24 PM
    To: The Brick Fleet
    Subject: 013131x1015001

Hello,

It's always nice to hear great things about our delivery team and I thought I'd share the customer's comments to us.

This customer came in today to get a copy of her invoice and she mentioned that she got her delivery today, and her faith with the brick was restored! She said the team was very professional and polite and that she appreciated their kindness.

This was a 2 Amigos Truck. She said their names were Aaron and Mitch (I believe) I could not confirm their names through TKM

TRUCK # F03C35

Please forward the compliments directly to the drivers.

Great job guys!

Lisa Martinez | Customer Service – Calgary Beacon Hill | The Brick Group LP | 11860 Sarcee Trail NW | Calgary, AB | T3R 0A1 | 403.516.2450 | www.thebrick.com
    • The Brick • United Furniture Warehouse • The Brick Mattress Store • Urban Brick