Twitter / New Twitter Continues to Striike Out

Another failing day for Twitter and the new twitter - which doesn't work. Instead of sending messages to users that malfunctions have ben identified and are being fixed, Twitter has decided to brush these issues under the rug. Shame - shame on you twitter for not taking your customers seriously.

Another person has been identified with a similar issue. I wish I could elevate this series of complaints to an investigative news reporter. I am sure my situation is just one of many issues that are not being resolved.

New Twitter continues to strike out yet again.

Comments

• Ac
      8th of Feb, 2010
    Twitter - Stay away
    twitter.com

I am another unsatisfied customer with American Home Shield. The customer service for this company is just terrible. They really don't care if you are having a repair problem or not. I had a dishwasher that had been not draining properly and had to pay a $50 service fee a total eight times. By the time you add up this up I paid over $400 to get my dishwasher repaired. Being that I am a working person I had to juggle my work schedule to meet these technicans over and over again. My boss was very unhappy with me having to keep taking time off work for the same issue. The technicians they have working for them are fly by night companies and not very knowledgable. To say the least I would not recommend this company to anyone. It is a waste of money and you are better off just fixing the repairs yourself. I would not recomment them to anyone I know.

• St
      25th of May, 2010

People Don, t post In this Site...Tthis Site Is made just to sabotage the Image of other companies and Complaints Board gets Paid to do this, Most of the posts are being posted by their blooddy writers inorder to keep this site active ...

• Ne
      16th of Sep, 2010
    Twitter - No Tech Support Update
    Virginia

It is now day three and I have not received any real help from Twitter. I received two emails from support asking me to complete a ticket (on a temp Twitter page), but I can't because my main twitter page is blank. New Twitter shows a blue bar and a black bar underneath with no text on the page - NOTHING. It's like I stumbled onto their test screen and can't get out of it.

The fact that I created another page is immaterial; as I am sure with the number of users the company has at least one other person is going through similar issues. Companies need to be aware of the lack of service they are not providing.

I continue to press onward until this situation is resolved. I will keep you posted

• Po
      18th of Sep, 2010

I didn't know twitter had customers. Twitter actually makes you pay for things?

• Po
      18th of Sep, 2010

You do not pay for twitter (most likely, if somehow you do you should look into that), and therefore are not entitled to anything on it. You are a guest on their site, you do not have a right to your twitter account.

• Za
      8th of Dec, 2010
    Twitter - Twitter Tweet Limits Error
    twitter.com

Twitter says they set limits on tweets per-day for those who have an account with Twitter. Twitter states on it's Current Twitter Limits
    page that,
    "Updates: 1, 000 per day. The daily update limit is further broken down into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals. Retweets are counted as updates."
    Well; Twitter thinks 100 tweets is 1, 000 tweets and stops me from updating.
    I'd contacted Twitter and gotten wrong numbers and emails that don't work. Nobody at Twitter care to listen; they send you only to their Help Center page and that doesn't do no help to me.
    Twitter Can't Count and Don't Care.

• Pa
      9th of Dec, 2010
    Twitter - No service

page that,

Well; Twitter thinks 100 tweets is 1, 000 tweets and stops me from updating.

• Lm
      9th of Dec, 2010

100 tweets per day? do you not have anything better to do with your life?

• Ka
      10th of Oct, 2011
    Twitter - Frustration
    Twitter-Google

I am trying to sign up with Twitter-Google so that I can blog, but so far, no matter how hard I try I can not sign up, or blog. When I try to sign up I get this message: "To access your blogs, sign in with your account." OK so I sigh in, then I get this message: "The new blogger requires a Goolge Account to access your blogs." I already have a Google account. Then it goes on to say: "Haven't switched yet? Sign in using your old blogger account." I am using my old blogger account. So, here I go on with what Google says: "Get started with the new blogger: We've improved Blogger (yes, this is their own words! ) in a big way! In order to take advantage of it, you'll need a complete two "simple" ( my quote marks ) steps to claim your blogs. ( I did blog once, can't find it ). Don't worry, your blogs won't nr damaged in any way. Then it says "Enter your password again to continue. So I do inter my password again, and get this: "User account not found." Look, I loged in to this outfit and was accepted, then they say "User account not found.