[Resolved] Twinkledeals.com / seller doesn't send precise date of the delivery

Jun 2, 2015
I bought ladies shoulder bag from the website www.twinkledeals.com. I paid and got all info about the order, but the seller hasn’t warned me how long should I wait. I waited 3 weeks, but this scammer hasn’t delivered the order. I sent messages through the website and asked to send me info about the order and where it was, but nothing. Complete silence. I was so upset that I wasted money.

Resolution statement

TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016
Dear sachris,
We wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
We always shipped the parcel out in time and replied the customer in 24 hours.
Please provide us your order number so that we could check this issue for you, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Best Regards