Twinkledeals.comdresses

I ordered TWO dresses from TwinkleDeals.com the April 6, 2016 and now it's April 29, 2016 and I never received one of the dresses I bought. I also got a dress that was 2 sizes too small and they DO NOT accept returns. They tell you that if your dress doesn't fit, go buy another one from them!!! I've put in at least a half dozen tickets with complaints and nobody gets back with me, or seems to care that I paid for two dresses and only received one! (And that one was the wrong size!!!) This is an awful site that is a scam. Do not buy from them.

Je
Apr 29, 2016

Comments

May 09, 2016

Dear Jennifer,
    We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.
    First, I want to start by saying how sorry we are about this issue.
    We had confirmed this issue and explained the reason, and arranged compensation for you after confirmed this issue.
    Please check at your support ticket and working with us.
    Thank you vaey much for your understanding.
    Best Regards
    Twinkledeals Customer Service

Mar 27, 2017

I'm having problems for some reason they need a picture of the dress the package it come in the writing on the ticket. For what I've never in my life have I had to take pictures. I think this is a scam . The dress I ordered is to small all I want is to return the dress for a larger size. It doesn't take a genius to give the consumer a address. When you receive the dress take all the pictures you want. The method twinkle deals uses is ridiculous. Make it simple for the customer if you really appreciate there buisness. Making people is mad is bad buisness.