[Resolved] TwinkleDealsnon refund of clothing

I ordered clothing from this company - they took my money straight away. I contacted them the day after my clothing arrived to say it was far too small and I would like an address to return it to in order to get a refund. No-one is prepared to provide this information. I would like my money back please! Having looked into it further, there are several complaints about this company. They are NOT refunding people's money. This must be illegal?

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for sharing your valuable shopping experience with us.
    We are eager to help you with this issue. Please refer to our return policy http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.
    Please provide us your order number so that we could check this issue for you, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Best Regards
    Twinkledeals Customer Service

Re
Dec 10, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      Dec 15, 2015

I ordered and tried to cancel...but they sent it out and I opened a 'ticket ; on order site to return and get full refund as it was not as advertised but I have had no answer. I am furious!
    My advise its a scam!!!

Feb 11, 2016

I have the same situation received three items merchandise is very poor quality and size wrong have contacted three times no response .Do not buy from this company terrible.

• Pa
      Jun 02, 2016

Hi,

I bought some dress and cloth in 02/20 and I NEVER received the goods and they put my order on HOLD and charged my credit card a amount of $91.94,

I tried to contact them, email them and never get any answer. Off course now after 3 months I don't want to receive the cloths anymore I just want my money back but they don't get back to me!

Please DONT waste your money and buy there, is a horrible place and no customer service at all!!

Thanks,