[Resolved] TwinkleDealshorrible!

I made an order in early February and received nothing yet. I contacted TwinkleDeals customer care and asked about the status of my order and they said that it is on its way. Then I received a message stating things I ordered were out of stock and they asked me to pick something else. I refused and asked for a refund. Their rep claimed they never give refunds and the only thing they can do is to send me something else. Absolutely ridiculous! What if I don't need anything else? What if I wanted things that I paid for? Terrible company! I already contacted my bank and they promised to help.

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Emily,
    We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer.
    We are more than willing to help you with this issue.
    Please provide us your order number so that we could check this issue for you, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
    Thank you for your support and understanding .
    Best Regards