[Resolved] TwinkleDealsgarbage!

M Dec 18, 2015

I have seen lots of positive comments from happy customers, so I decided to give it a try. I purchased two sweaters from this site. I got a confirmation email and had to wait months for the delivery of two of my sweaters. But items were just horrible. They were made out of cheap material, thin and looked used. I tried to contact them through their website, but there was no response. Luckily I had paid through PayPal, so I contacted them asking for help. As I can't get any response from the company, I'll try to get my money back through Paypal. I wanted nice good looking sweaters, not thin ugly looking garbage. Won't be buying anything else from this website ever again.

• Resolution Statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2016

Dear Maria,
    We wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
    We always reply customer in 24 hours and figure out solution after confirmed the issue.
    Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
    Thank you for your support.
    Best Regards