[Resolved] TwinkleDeals — garbage!
I have seen lots of positive comments from happy customers, so I decided to give it a try. I purchased two sweaters from this site. I got a confirmation email and had to wait months for the delivery of two of my sweaters. But items were just horrible. They were made out of cheap material, thin and looked used. I tried to contact them through their website, but there was no response. Luckily I had paid through PayPal, so I contacted them asking for help. As I can't get any response from the company, I'll try to get my money back through Paypal. I wanted nice good looking sweaters, not thin ugly looking garbage. Won't be buying anything else from this website ever again.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2016
We wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
We always reply customer in 24 hours and figure out solution after confirmed the issue.
Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
Thank you for your support.
Twinkledeals Customer Service
More TwinkleDeals Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twinkledeals.com - problems with sizes and impossible to return the order 
- [Resolved] TwinkleDeals - missing item, no refund for it either
- [Resolved] Twinkledeals.com - seller provided awful things and after that spoke in rude manner with me 
- [Resolved] TwinkleDeals - two items of clothing, coat and trousers 
- Twinkledeals.com - dresses 
- [Resolved] TwinkleDeals - lack of customer service!
- [Resolved] Twinkledeals - never received order
- [Resolved] TwinkleDeals - dress from twinkledeals
- Twinkledeals - fishtail blanket
- [Resolved] TwinkleDeals - horrible!