[Resolved] TwinkleDeals / bad quality and no refunds!

1 Shenzhen, China

This company is a total fraud. They send me poorly made garbage and then refused to give my money back. I ordered few items, but they sent me the wrong sizes. I received XL instead of XS. And now they are saying I need to send everything back and only then they'll think of refunding me. The second item I purchased has the correct size, but it looks noting like the picture on their website. And they also said that it's my responsibility to pay shipping back. And with original tags, labels, and in original packaging. But there were no tags or labels when my order came! Absolutely ridiculous! Stays away from this site and don't waste your money.

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Anette,
    I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
    For this issue, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return
    Please provide us your order number so that we could check this issue for you.
    Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will figure out the best solution for you after confirmed.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Best Regards