[Resolved] TwinkleDeals / avoid

1 Shenzhen, China

I ordered something from this website and when items arrived they were nothing like I had ordered. I also was extremely disgusted to have received my order 15 weeks after I ordered. Clothes were cheap and ugly looking! When I contacted them asking a refund I was told they may have sent the wrong order. They said that if I’ll send everything back they would send the correct ones! I said I just wanted a refund. If they wanted those clothes back they should pay for the return shipping. Don’t order anything from this company! Their website looks great and clothing looks perfect, but that is not what you’ll actually receive!

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Monta,
    We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.
    We can not check this issue without order number provided.
    Please provide us your order number or contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
    We looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you very much for your collaboration.
    Best Regards