twe/auction product? / $59.00suddenly out of bank act. ?

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615 309 6084

I do not even remember giving this company my bank number for an ebay disc, but it seems that is what happened, . I am a retired Sr. 73 years old. and my funds are limited. $59.00 was taken out of my bank account and I do not know why, from this company. I did not receive any service. I suddenly realized that 4 scams of this type stemming from interest in online work work at home. Suddenly large charges started appearing on mybank account.Every attirbe general ad every consmers affairs dept. of each sate should be aware and the public alerted.

Comments

• Ir
      28th of Apr, 2009

hello did anyone got in contact with this company because the same thing happened to me this month in April, I do not even know what this company is all about, I am a single mom of four and do not need more income deducted from my account other than what i authorize, please if anyone reading this message could please give me a phone number where i could settle this matter I will appreciate it, my emai is irmita30@hotmail.com, thanks and God bless...

• Ir
      28th of Apr, 2009

I could use some more information to resolve my problems pleaseeeeeee...

• Gr
      16th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me today I am trying to figure it out if I find any information I will let you know

1st of Jul, 2009

Un friggin believable! This is a scam! This company is associated with a work from home opportunity through Google. The offer is to get a google webpage, to work from home. The initial charge is @2.95. I was completely surprised when I checked my account and see $69.90 debited from my account! The name they used for the 69.90 is different from the name initially used. The name on my account summary for the 2.95 is TWE auction. The 69.90 came from secrets for u. The number for twe is 801-578-9020. The first thing they are going to ask you is if you authorized used to the 2.95, and once you say yes, they'll tell you in the terms of service it says you have 7 days to cancel, or they'll charge an additional WHATEVER! I don't recall getting that information, or I would have never used it! I'm disputing that charge through my bank. I would suggest all others do the same.