Twe Auction / Unauthorised funds taken

1 England Staffordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi

I downloaded what they called an e book for information purposes for whichc i paid £1.22. The have now taken another £50 and my bank has advised me this is for a subscription but for what i do not know.

Comments

• Ri
      25th of Jun, 2009
    TWEAuction - FRAUDULANT REPRESINTATION
    TWE AUCTION
    Tennessee

an add was placed right side of page in cupons for people to work from home posting GOOGLE posts and making money cost for introduction was 1.97 .Under terms and conditions it stated you had 7 das from aplication to terminate or be charged 59.00 per month. Ihad made a mistake in entering e-mail address wife noticed as I hit submit. I went bact to correct and it wouldn't let me so I called the number given under terms and conditions only to get a faxline. so called Google Customer service this after noon only to be told they do not do any thing of that nature it is a fraud someone misrepresentiting them. I hav contacted my bank submited a change for account and am awaiting their attempt to charge me
    the bank gave me their name TEW Auction from the posted charge of 1.97 No whare was this name used on the pages I saw in advertisement or for application.
    R.Luse Florida/USA