TWA Resale / scam

1 130 east longwoodOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 356 2715

paid this company to sell timeshare was guaranteed a sell within 90 to 120 days has been 16 months and not one offer BIG RIP OFF.

More TWA Resale Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wh
      19th of Oct, 2009

I was told that I had five people that was interested in my resort and that they dont have enough resorts to offer these people they begged me to list with them so that they can satisfy their clients. Its been 11months and I havent had not one offer.

• Mi
      1st of Feb, 2010

I PAID THEM, WITH THE SAME PROMISE AND NO RESULT AND NOW THEY DON, T ANSWER THERE PHONES...BIG RIP OFF...
    MICHAEL

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2010

I am in the same situation as all the other people here. We listed our Avalon Grand with TWA in Jan. 2009. We were assured a sale in the 60-75 day range. Since then we have had no contact with TWA and have left countless messages at their so called office. Does anyone know of a recourse that a person can take for getting their money back.

Daryl

• Di
      6th of Mar, 2010

These folks have not been heard from since the collected their fee. They have not return calls, and we have had have had no contact what so ever from them about the potential sale they promised last March.

• Se
      17th of May, 2010

I am in the same situation. I listed my Sedona Resort since March 2009, we were assured a sale in 60-75 days. Since then we have had no contact with TWA and have left countless messages at their so called office. Does anyone know of a recourse that a person can take for getting their money back?

Seeta

• Se
      17th of May, 2010

TWA Resale contacted me on March30 2009, soliciting business to help rent out my timeshare weeks. The agent who called me, assured me that within 90-120 days, he guaranteed that my timeshare weeks will be rented out. In return for that, he charged me a fee for $699. To date, nothing has happened. Repeated calls during the 6 months have been either unanswered or the agent who answers keeps making assurances that I should be patient and the property will rent out.

I feel the business is engaging in fraudulent telemarketing, extracting sizable up-front fees for services they have no intention of (or no ability to)render.

• Te
      6th of Jul, 2010

Same here... same story... paid 699 in April 07... got the run around. They could never give me ANY proof of having "listed" my timeshare even though I kept asking for proof. They kept telling me they were "showcasing" it on weekends. Yah right. I asked for proof. Got none. Most of my calls were ignored (Someone will call you back about your concerns). Wondering if there's a way to get $ back or a way to get the owners locked up for this...

• Te
      6th of Jul, 2010

lock em up

• Tr
      21st of Jul, 2010

We are in the same situation. We paid $1398 in Sept 2008. They promised us that it would take about 60 days to sell. I talked to them a couple of times and they said they would be showcasing it the following weekend andwould call me to let me know if they had anyone interested. I never heard from them so I tried calling them and could not get through to talk to anyone so I left a message but no one ever called me back. About a month later I tried calling again but to no avail. Wish I could get my money back!! I agree with the rest of you...it is a big rip off!!

Tracy