tw/prauction / FRAUD CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I have been charged $74.39 in April from this TW/PRAUCTION and again another $70.49 in May. I disputed the first charge and my credit card company credited that charge, I am now disputing this second charge. THESE GUYS ARE COOKS. I have not purchased anything or received any services from this company. If I ever get a hold of these guys, they are going to get an earful. I think the only option left is to cancel my credit card !!

Comments

• Ro
      27th of May, 2009

mE toO..ii goT chArgEd of 69.90 on mY debiT..gOSh, thiS is jUS stupid!!

• Rh
      6th of Jun, 2009
    TW/PRAUCTION
    Utah
    Phone: 801-578-9020

My Checking acct. was debit 69.90 from TW/P RAUCTION on June 4 2009. I have never heard of these people in my life. I went to my bank yesterday and after research found this to be a BIG money scam. Please keep an eye out for these scums as they cause tremendous, unnecessary heartache for innocent people! I will post everywhere I can on these people on every website I find. They are out of Salt Lake City Utah. Low Life is all I can say.

• Ka
      6th of Jun, 2009

Just noticed two credit card charges on my bill from these folks. One was a small one from 5/25. Then on 6/1 they hit it with a $70 charge.

To the people running this scam, I hope some day you live 20 seconds after someone slits your throat so you have time to think how you deserved your fate.

Karma.

• Ej
      12th of Jun, 2009

These people sent a pending charge of $69.90 on my debit card on June 12, 2009. Good thing I check my accounts everyday.

I did not authorize this charge and have no idea who this company is, my credit union was very helpful in resolving the issue and made sure the charge did not get deducted from my checking account. They also suggested I file fraud paperwork to help identify this company for what they are - a Scam!

EJO

• De
      12th of Jun, 2009
    TW/PRAUCTION
    Enterprise
    Alabama

My Checking acct. was debit 69.90 from TW/PRAUCTION on June 5, 2009. I have never heard of these people in my life. Please get this stopped.

Thanks,
    Derry D

• Mi
      17th of Jun, 2009

i GOT AN E-MAIL AFTER POSTING "I NEED HELP" ON CRAIGSLIST.COM AND SOMEONE SENT ME A link that said I ca make money on goolge . so I did it, this link was of a women and her husband in hardship and found a way to make money. It was on the news . I am hoping I didn't just screw up. but on my bank statement it said $1.95 pending from the above company.

LINKhttp://www.mytimesonline.org/finance/?showStory=jobs821304&_r=1251&hp=a24
    about making money online... it can help you I think...it helped me :)

19th of Jun, 2009

I paid $1.95 for a google startup kit and never received it online to my email address as promised.

20th of Jun, 2009

We don't have an Edmonton Alberta Gazette magazine... has to be a scam or something and why do they keep showing people from Edmonton Alberta Canada when there is no such paper here???

• Rg
      20th of Jun, 2009
    tw/prauction - Credit Card Fraud
    Profit Studio Learning
    Phone: 800-497-4988
    profitstudiolearning.com

This company offered a book for sale concerning Google Adwords. Two ebooks are sold on the website for $1.95, shortly thereafter additiional charges are made to the credit card used to make the transaction. In my case, a charge of $69.90 has been made against my credit card. I have cancelled my credit card number, am dealing with the so-called company to retract the charges, and will be contacting every consumer complaint agency and attorney general's office for Utah. A Google search of the 800 number turns up numerous complaints of people who have been scammed and duped out of money using essentially the same method of trickery.

21st of Jun, 2009

You didn't get it because its a scam. you will never get it. They are gonna charge your card 72.21 soon. so contact your bank to stop payments from this company. The person s site whom you clicked on to sign up did make money however 22 dollars for each person who signs up. So call 1-888-657-8585 immediately to cancel the $72.21 membership they have entered for you. And be careful next time.

23rd of Jun, 2009

Exactly the same happened to me. Luckily I was over the limit and my back declined the transaction and flagged it up with a security check with me. I logged a complaint with the fraud prevention department of my credit card company. No wonder these guys are claiming to make a mint with their google scam - they are obviously charging amounts left-right-and-centre on innocent poeples acounts.

23rd of Jun, 2009

The culprits are a web- based company called Pacific Web Works: www.pacificwebworks.com but you will find no contact email address for these scammers and the telephone numbers on the website seems incomplete...

But pay attention to the following note on their email confirmation (which is a noreply address btw)...

Customer Service:
    If you have any questions or concerns regarding this transaction please contact us at 1-800-497-4988 or 1-801-578-9020 (International customers please call 1-866-321-2728)
    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. Please call the number above if you need to contact customer service.

Refund Policy:
    While you may cancel your subscription at any time, once the billing date for a given month has passed all sales are final.

Terms and Conditions of 7 Day Trial:
    Monthly Service fees will commence 7 days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly thereafter for the continued access to the software. No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided services. We reserve the right to transfer your billing to a third party Merchant of Record. This authority will remain in effect until revoked by me. You may cancel at anytime by calling 1-800-497-4988 or 1-801-578-9020 (International customers please call 1-866-321-2728) .

It clearly is a scam and a subscription they force you to be in, without disclosing the real deal rigyt from the start... THIS IS A SCAM!!!

I am so glad my card company declined this authorisation so they can stick their payment where the sun never shines. NOT ON MY ACCOUNT ... We reserve the right to transfer your billing to a third party Merchant of Record, yeah right!!! You clearly haven't dealt with Fraud prevention in the UK yet!!!

• Jr
      25th of Jun, 2009
    tw/prauction

A company called tw/prauction has charged my debit card 3 times in the amount of $69.90 3 months in a row. I don't know who this company is or what it's about. The phone number (801-578-9027) that was given to me via my bank to contact this company is either disconnected or is not a real phone number. It is somehow connected to the search engine "GOOGLE". By the grace of God, my bank is crediting me back for the full amount that was stolen from me. My husband and I work very hard for the little bit of money we have and we are not wealthy in any shape for form, so 2 times out of the 3 charges ended up over drafting my account. So on top of the $69.90 I was also charged a $35.00 over draft fee. The only reason I caught the charges was due to the fact my daughter got very sick and when I went to take her to the doctor, I tried paying with my debit card and they said it was declined. Who ever is responsible for this Fraud act will be caught. It's just a matter of time. And when they catch the jerk I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his ife.

• Ro
      29th of Jun, 2009

I to was sucked into the 1.95 google jobs-wwork at home. Never got it.
    now charges are showqing up on debit card.

• Rd
      29th of Jun, 2009
    Utah

This company hit our debit card account this weekend (June 28) for $69.90 that they were not authorized to pull. Our bank says there is nothing they can do to stop this payment from going through.

• Pa
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Same thing here, i orderd a goole adsence thing, 10 days later im charged 69.90 USD.
    seems to me theirs a lot about these scams on the net, ill be speaking to the bank tomorrow, ill let you know how it goes.

• Co
      3rd of Jul, 2009
    tw/prauction - not authorizing of any
    tw-prauction

I have never heard of tw-prauction before, and they have hit my sons check account for 69.90. How can my son get the 69.90 back. He is only 12 years old and should not have to worry about his account. Thank You

• Ca
      3rd of Jul, 2009
    tw/prauction - unauthorized withdrawl
    CARNITA McCRAY
    Chicago
    Illinois

THREE WITHDRAWLS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE COMPANY PHONE NUMBER THAT I WAS GIVEN BY MY BANK.
    03/16/2009, 05/01/2009 & 07/03/2009. I CAN NOT GET ANY INFO ON THIS COMPANY. I DON'T KNOW WAHT KIND OF COMPANY IT IS.THE AMOUNT OF $69.90 HAS BENN TAKEN ON THE DATES ABOVE. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK, AND STOP ANYMORE. I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT AND CAN NOT AFORD THESE KIND OF CHARGES.MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS CLARA.PATTERSON@SBCGLOBAL.NET. PHONE # 773-928-0552.

• Gr
      16th of Jul, 2009

I have been fruaded by these guys I have talked to these guys and they told me that they would not give me my money back. So I am fileing fraud charges against them, I also called my Sen. Pryor and I have asked them to invest. TWPRAuction. I feel like they are a bunch of ###.

16th of Jul, 2009

Everyone that has been frauded by TWPRAUCTION needs to contact their Sen. and file a complaint. ASP We need to STOP them before they can fraud anyone else.