TVtravelbiz / no truth

1 CA, US Review updated:

I purchased the TV Travel biz membership for $199.00 after I was told the refund requirements are more of a formality. I was told if I was not pleased after 60 days I can get a full refund.
The WEbsite is supposed to be a custom website, it is not. It is just a cookie cutter website with my initials added to URL.
I was to receive personal business cards. I received cookie cutter business cards that I need to add my URL, not professional.
I was also told I would receive a copy of invocie for $199.00 memebership, , I did receive copy of memebership invoice, but not an invoice or charge for the monthly WEb hosting fees. I had no idea site was up and registered so I could move traffic to the site.
Due to items listed above, I cannot fulfill "10 prospect " requirement in 60 days if I do not even know thesite is activated.
These people ARE LIARS IN MY OPINION. DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Comments

• Da
      Nov 11, 2009

I am in a similar situation with TVTravel. All I am doing is spending money and getting nothing in return. I am starting to think this is a situation of if is sounds to good to be true then it isn't true.

• Ga
      May 24, 2011

• Ga
      May 24, 2011

/link removed/
    More complaints on another web site.