tvtravel / scam

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I always considered myself a good question-asker and not able to be scammed. These guys and girls are really good. And I'm out $5000. Don't believe anything they say, regardless of their confidant and knowledgeable answers, pleasant mannerisms and friendliness. And don't let the fact that there's not a lot of dirt on them online fool you. People who always thought they were smart (like me) are too probably embarrassed to broadcast their mistake. And now I have to put an alert on my social. More $ out of my pocket?

Tr

Comments

• Wh
      9th of Oct, 2009

Thank you for sharing your experience. I've been dogged, everyday, for the past few weeks from them. Their caller ID is: OUT OF AREA ... [1] 928-239-5244. I don't trust any phone number that doesn't state the caller name/company name but at least there was a phone number. And I still don't know how they got my number ... especially since I am on the DO-NOT-CALL list [and even renewed it recently].

• Jv
      18th of Nov, 2009

I totally agree with you about that company! They did the same thing to me. I'm out about $5000.00 too.

• Me
      11th of Jun, 2012

I am only out 600 but i totaly agree i was happy i got out while it was parcialy early.

29th of Aug, 2012
    tvtravel - Paid me only half of salary
    TVTravel

TVTravel scammed me for $1500. They paid me only half of my potential payment. I did everything they asked and now I really need help. I already planned the money I used to earn and now I can’t afford myself $1500 salary! I have a contract! Should I call the lawyer?