TVShowBoxSet.tv / Fraud and cheating

On November 30, 2008, I ordered a box set of DVDs on the Internet from TVShowBoxSet for my son for Christmas. Cost was $88.99 via PayPal. When there was no delivery, I emailed the company on December 15 for an explanation. No response. Website is 'under construction.'

On December 22, I contacted PayPal to file a claim. Received a response from PayPal 1/2/09 that they found in my favor, but that there are no funds to recover. This company needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for out and out theft.

A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
i ordered from tvshowboxset. It was a christmas present for my wife and never receive it. pay pal needs to give are money back.
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
Paypal endorsed this company by allowing their logo to be on the website...I would have never used it otherwise. I ordered through paypal later...where they wait on ME to pay them. Guess who isn't getting paid??

N  9th of Feb, 2009 by

TVShowBoxSet.tv - Frauds and Thieves

I bought a boxset and paid through paypal and haven't received the item. This business is a fraud. Please contact the cyber police and do something. Do not order from these people!!! They are ripoff artists!!!
N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
I purchased a box set in December and did not recieve my item. I contacted PayPal and they were unable to recover my money though they did agree that I was due a full refund! These people really should be punished for ripping off the public. Tell me who to file a complaint with and I'll gladly do so.
A  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
TVShowBoxSet.tv advertised on eBay and scammed many people using Paypal !

For many more complaints, see these two threads:

N  17th of Mar, 2011 by

TVShowBoxSet.tv - Frauds and Thieves

Ordered a TV Show Box Set from them on 11/30/08. No delivery.
Sent an email on 12/15. No reponse.
Filed a complaint with PayPal on 12/22/08.
Found in my favor on 1/2/09. No funds to recover.
I used to love going to Canada to spend my dollars.
Never again. You have a bunch of crooks up there.
N  29th of Apr, 2011 by

TVShowBoxSet.tv - Frauds and Thieves

Takes your money and never receive a product or any further contact/communication, further more they use your account information to make other purchases