TVsDepot / liars, scam artists

We ordered a flat screen tv from them on December 2. Their website advised 7-8 day delivery. After 13 days and numerous attempts to get information regarding our order, we were told yesterday that it would be shipping on Monday. Today, following up on this, after being "on hold" for more than a half hour and being hung up when I first started to complain, we were told that the television was "on back order with the factory." This was obviously a lie, as I would be quite sure that there was no communication between the manufacturer and tvsdepot on a Saturdy or Sunday.
Avoid this company regardless of how enticing their prices might be. The fact is, you will not get what you ordered!

Ls

Comments

• Va
      3rd of Jun, 2008
    TVsDepot - Dishonest and not trustworthy
    TVsDepot
    www.tvsdepot.com

Ordered HDTV, cables, extended warranty, and was supposed to receive a complimentary HDDVD player. Six weeks and 4 phone calls later I still do not have the cable nor DVD player but instead am being asked (after the 4th phone call) to pay additional shipping. During the first 2 phone calls I was told that the cable and DVD player would be shipped from different warehouse, explaining the delay, and that the item would arrive at my place within a few days. During the 3rd call I was told that I would have to pay an additional $19.xx shipping to receive the player. During the 4th phone call the customer service was very unprofessional (rude and aggressive), while I stayed calm (I am still proud of myself :). I will not buy from TVsDepot again. They are dishonest and not trustworthy.

• Va
      8th of Jul, 2008
    TVsDepot - Overcharge
    TVsDepot
    www.tvsdepot.com

As many before me, placed an order and then received an e-mail to call the store. I did, and I was asked or pushed into buying an extra battery for $30. I received the invoice for $154.99, but the credit card came to $194.99. Received the camera but not the extra battery. When I called to dispute the $40 overcharge and no battery, I was told that the camera does not come with a battery, then I called again, and a sales person started calling me names, "you are very troubled person". It is my very first problem with the on-line shopping. I guess I was lucky so far.

Please, please, please do not ever buy anything from TV's Depot, they are cheap but you'll pay dearly for that.