TVI Global Assist Team - TVI-GAT / REFUNDS DUE

1 United States

I am owed $496.44 that I spent with this website TVI Global Assist Team or TVI-GAT. I paid $111.00 for 3 spots that were offered to me, $40 for 2 sets (4) referrals that I NEVER received, and $300.00 for a so-called "Platinum" position that I was also promised came with 2 FREE "Platinum" referrals that I also have NEVER RECEIVED. I also spent $45.44 on the "Co-op Advertising" they offer on their site that hadn't even finished running yet when they closed my account. TVI-GAT got the required money from me for their program - and I got nothing in return. None of the referrals I bought and paid for have ever been received, no cycling, and no free "platinum" referrals AND on top of them taking my money and giving me absolutely nothing in return, my account is closed for no reason other than what the site owner can think up stating "breach of terms" simply because he does not want to give refunds. To me, a $496.44 refund is definitely better than any receiving any possible negativity from people who are trusting to give their hard earned money to someone online.