TVFreeload.com / misrepresentation of service provided

1 US Review updated:

I subscribed to TVFreeload.com. The site is a scam. The site itself leads you to believe that for the one payment you are able to access a vast variety of TV programs. Once the money is paid I found that I cannot go to the original site and log in, and where I log in I cannot access the original site.

There is an online site called TVFreeload Forum where there is access to the programs (the very same programs listed by TVFreeload.com) and these are indeed free. It appears that the scamsters have appropriated the list of programs (TVFreeload Forum) and used these as a glitzy promo. There is another site that purports to be a "review"site of movie and TV programs on line which gives a recommendation of fhree or four sites. One of these sites is TVFreeload.com.

It is not until you 'register' through paying your money that you are directed to the 'membership' area. A platinum membership area no less. At the membership area there are four steps before you have ímmediate' access to the programs. Step one is to down load the "mediacinema" files appropriate to your operating system.

Step two takes you to Miro. Miro does provide access to some sites and some programs. These sites and programs have absolutely no relation to the TV and movies listed in the TVFreeload.com site. After a lot of time wasting through their "help" via their "contact" system which my netserver bounces back as undeliverable the realization of being scammed occurs.

Ia

Comments

Oct 06, 2009

same thing happened to me! - I have lodged a complaint to Paypal to dispute the charge to my credit card! FAKES FAKES FAKES - PEOPLE BEWARE OF PAYING FOR ANYTHING ON TVFREELOAD - I mean maybe the forum thing where no money has changed hands good try it - seems to have some intersting things you can download. But do NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!!!

• Ki
      Dec 01, 2009

I feel you man, I got into the same scam, I only wished I had done more research before getting scammed off my $20 or so bucks. I feel so stupid and embarrassed.

Ak

• Gu
      Dec 09, 2009

I also got scammed by tvfreeload.com. I wanted to download some House MD (TV Show) and the site appears to show that this is possible. But in reality I ended up paying US$ 29.88 for some dumb program which did not allow me to download what the site said it had. I paid via paypal, so I have raised a complaint with them.

I have also contacted the company where the URL is registered, which is TUCOWS INC. I am asking them to give me the contact details of the owners of tvfreeload.com. You'll note that under contact us, they don't give any contact information, a sure sign the site is bogus!

• Be
      Dec 21, 2009

you guys are [censored]es!! really... you do not understand the concept of these websites. I have been using TVFREELOAD for years... I am able to download for free everytime... WHat does a freeload memeber does to download FREE movies and tv shows??? You go to the forum.. find the thread of the movie you want... then u click on the link to download ... then usually those files are at sites called rapidshare or megaupload.those sites HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TVFREELOAD. Now there u choose to download free or pay to be a member so u can download multipli files at high speed... but if you choose the free way to download, it should take a little bit longer but u will get the file. Patience is a virtue when comes to get FREE ### online... you guys are probably not very internet savvy to understand how to watch those videos and are better off going to itunes and buying the movie or tv show online! TV FREELOAD IS AWESOME... I am simply a member. U guys should read a tutorial of how to download before u choose to talk bull on a great website!

• Co
    Best Best Advice

This site is a totally scam ... you cannot download anything from this site. I am happy that I did get a refund for the $35.17 I spent. I was actually surprised that they refunded my money. Go to the website where you put in your credit card information and send them an e-mail and they will refund you your money.

• Yn
      Dec 21, 2009

Scam????? Are monkeys using computers now or are you all ###ed? It is called tvFREEload.com, I have been using this forum for a while now with No Problems what so ever, I never paid a membership fee because becoming a member to the forum was FREE, if you gave them any money it was a donation towards the site. The forum only provides download links posted by other members threw rapidshare, megaupload, ect...
    Now I don't ever got to just tvfreeload.com I go to forum.tvfreeload.com, its the same site but if you go to the first one their links just take you to the forum anyway, so try it again but this time go to forum.tvfreeload.com and you will see that it is all free!!
    Why would you pay for a site that has freeload in its name in the first place?

• Ne

"http://forum.tvfreeload.com" ROCKS.
    What this world needs is common sense.

• Gr
      Dec 22, 2009

I despair! I have downloaded nearly a terrabyte of films and TV shows from TV freeload and never paid a penny!

The site is truly awesome! And has enabled me to watch TV shows when I wanted to rather than when the TV companies put them on.

You complaining ###wits really need to get your facts straight, just because you are unable to use the internet doesn't mean you have the right to slag someone off who is providing a great FREE service.

• Ni
      Dec 24, 2009

I've been using tv freeload forum too for two years now, it's totally free and very useful link for me and I'm sure for every members of the forum too. All you got to do is just registered. Just like any other forum.

But now the site is down, is it because there's too many complain againts it, that's declare that tvfreeload is a scam? It's unbelieveable :(

• Jd
      Dec 27, 2009

I have never heard of paying for tvfreeload. Like others, I have been using it forever. I love the site. Now that it is down, there is no where to go to on the net for FREE to get movies and such.

• Ra
      Dec 27, 2009

What happen to tvfreeload site ??I've been trying to open it since three days now and it's still not working...Tvfreefoad is my best download tvshow site and it's completelyfree after you registered as a member !!! Can anybody tell me why the site is down...I just hope that they have a server problem and will fix it asap ...i'll be really sad if they've closed this awesome site !!! You should not complain about this site when you don't know how to use it ...

• Ri
      Dec 29, 2009

Well if anyone has paid anything, it's not for tvfreeload, it's probably for another one like rapidshare or megaupload for a premium membership or so! Please people wake up and learn how to use this site properly! We need the site back!

• Cl
      Dec 29, 2009

tvfreeload is a great site and I do agree that people need to learn how to use it before bashing it. Hope it comes back up soon. But there are plenty of other sites out there like Warez-bb and katzfourms. all you have to do it use google.

• N1
      Dec 29, 2009

Essence of the complaint is understood, the point is you why would you pay for tvfreeload.com when the exact same shows can be downloaded for free at forum.tvfreeload.com?? Paying to download TV is not exactly a sign of intelligence. Research before parting with your $$$ is just common sense.

• Cr
      Dec 30, 2009

TVFREELOAD IS FREE! Sorry about those who paid but ... CERTANLY, they did not know to use OR, , THEY ARE NO ENGLISH"! Or is it a conspiracy??
    TVFREELOAD Come back!
    some time ???????
    You said, , The forum is ok, no complaint there", BUT DOESN~T WORK

• So
      Jan 01, 2010

How is it possible that there are still so many clueless people on the internet? Wake up! It's the Intenet, for crying out loud - don't just give your credit details to random sites... this is Darwinism at work.

• Gi
      Jan 03, 2010

It's a great site. Unfourtunately it does seem to be down right now. It's went down before due to hosting problems. Hopefully it will come up again. For the idiots that paid and can't get it to work I gotta go with the whole Darwinism comment. Do some research before passing out cash. Most of us use it for free. Yes there are two different URLs you can use to access it but www.tvfreeload.com links to forum.tvfreeload.com. Try to pay attention dummies. Otherwise pay me the $35 bucks and I'll tell you where to go download movies.

• Lo
      Jan 07, 2010

omg really scam it isnt...i wasnt even savvy a couple years ago when i first started using it and still wasnt stupid enough to pay for a thing. So the dumb ###'s are the people who took the site away from the people who actually knew how to use it. anyone who feels they where scammed deserve to be...how can you really be that stupid?? tvFREEload FREEEEEEEEEEE

• Mu
      Jan 12, 2010

Ah this has given me a good laugh. My advice to the people who think they were scammed is 'READ everything before u even think about using your credit card'. If you get directed to a different page/site when u apply for membership read everything thoroughly so u know exactly what u are becoming a member of. Go back to the original page and make sure u understand what u have been redirected to and if in doubt then DON'T give out your credit card details.

Don't go slamming the site when it is obvious that u don't understand what exactly happened because you will probably find the fault was with u, not the site. I have been using it for years and the only fee i've paid is for megaupload so i could download multiple files at once. It's common sense really people.

• Ra
      Jan 15, 2010

tvfreeload has been down for weeks now ...Why is it that up to now this site is still inaccessible ??Is it really closed or they still having technical problems or whatever as long as it's back soon cause I really missed this awesome site..It's fast and easy to download anything ..Can anyone tell me please what's happening to this site?? Is there any similar free download site like tvfreeload that use megaupload links ( which I used to download) ?? Please Help !!

Jan 16, 2010

TVfreeload forum has been shut down now, it will be a while before you will be able to find a site that comes close to how good it was.
    other sites begining to spring up already but it will take ages to get up to TVFL standard...:( TVFL...R.I.P.

• On
      Jan 17, 2010

You guys are unbelievable not only did you ruin millions of peoples access to free movies in theaters, you where stupid enough to pay money for it. Thx alot idiots. Why the hell would you pay money to download a movie online in the first place? You guys every heard of bit torrent, limewire, kazaa, mozilla for god sakes. Then you go report a site that lets you choose between paying for there personal site or just signing up on the forums for free and share movies. Unbelievable The site administrators didnt personally make you enter your credit card information did you or did you check the box where it said I Approve This Purchase you got nobody to blame but yourself and you guys are seriously hated now by the millions of users that where using the forums for free so thx alot.

• On
      Jan 17, 2010

People calling others idiot should look at themselves first. The subject is about TVfreeload.com, not forum.tvfreeload.com. The forum is ok, no complaint there. Whereas the main website is dubious to say the least. And if they are forced to shutdown, then it is true. Wonder why people are quick to label others idiot when they themselves do not understand the essence of the complaint?
    20 days ago by Raiko

Hey dumb ### the forums are directly tied into the main site thats why you looks so stupid in paying for them. So if the main site is down the forums will also be down. You just showed how really stupid you are and have no knowledge whatsoever on how the internet works.

• St
      Jan 18, 2010

TVFreeLoad is 100% completely legit ladies & gents. Sometime it's down because of server issues, but otherwise it's fine.

Been using'em for months ... they don't charge a dime to use the forums, only for the PREMIUM access/content malarky.

Otherwise, LONG LIVE TVFL!

• Wa
      Jan 18, 2010

I have raise this complaint very much earlier to forum.tvfreeload.com and warn them that altough they do not involve with this but they should warn public about this scam

Instead I get ### down by this over zealous moderator and told me to mind my own business and dont give them problem ...

He further mention everyone know about this scam so I dont have to post it up ...what a ###

Then they put up a general information that htey do not have anything to do with the tvfreeload.com but yet they do not want to explain or warn public about the scam

when I try to explain the real situation by posting at the forum, again my post is deleted and received warning that I will be banned

and he keep saying that this is an old issue, nO need to mention it, i SAY WHAT ABOUT THOSE INNOCENT NEW MEMBERS ...HE JUST ASK ME TO SHUT UP

If forum.tvfreeload.com has taken action, it will have prevent all these scam from happening

instead they are just too arrogant or maybe they do receive some part ot the scam money

• Wh
      Jan 25, 2010

I was using Tv Freeload for a long time before it went MIA it's totally free and had like practically any show or movie you could ever want.

Feb 01, 2010

forum.tvfreeload.com is free. Why is there so many ###s in this world ?
    My suggestion : go to some bookstore and buy "INTERNET FOR ###" book.
    After you read it, read it again and again. And if you feel that your knowledge is ok, then you can browse the internet again, if not, then just sell your computer and never be online again.

Because of your complaints, now the forum is down.

All ###s, you are making awesome site vanished because of your stupidity.

Damn you all.

Now i don't have any forum to hangout anymore because of you ###S.

Damn you all.

• Wo
      Feb 15, 2010

I've been using TVFreeload FORUMS for about 2 years. I've never paid TVFreeload anything.
    However, the TVFreeload.com main page was VERY deceptive. Paying them got you a premium membership to a file host, like Netload. The host changed at least once.
    And getting access to the FREE forum from the main TVFreeload page was confusing & difficult.
    But, it said "FREE"; I'm on a very limited, fixed income; and I'm very stubborn, so, I'm going to find the "free" part.
    Fortunately, eventually, I did find the free forum.

Now, TVFreeload is gone! Oh, there's a TVFreeload.com but it is NOT free anymore, AT ALL!!! Not even the forums.
    They are now using everyone else's work to make money for themselves. Uploaders and posters links are now being exploited. I would have to pay them to get to my own links!!!
    I'm tempted to delete all my MU files so all the links in posts I made on TVFreeload Forums would be broken. Then just re-up them for new url links to post elsewhere.

I'm glad I wasn't suckered, but I could surely see how many people felt they got ripped off.

Feb 16, 2010

its not a scam youre just an idiot
    ...an essential quality you must have in order to be successful on the interwebz is...you must know how to read!

• Lo
      Feb 17, 2010

can you read this "you are a rude and obnoxious pos!!!"is that plain enuff chefwannabe

• Yu
      May 31, 2010

Hey guys. TVfreeload is a 100% free website. it is a forum. It is free to join. I have been a member myself for 2 years and have not paid a thing. it is completely free. TVfreeload has had a very long 5 months downtime but now the best website is back.

I am now one of the staff of tvfreeload so maybe my review is abit biased saying it is the best website ever... lol but i can guarantee it is 100% free. for those people who think it's still down. it's back up now. visit us at http://forum.tvfreeload.com/

• St
      May 31, 2010

I have moved on myself. For a 1005 free site that never has any weird message or strings attached, I have moved on from TV"Free"Load to here:

Enjoy!

• Yu
      Jun 01, 2010

I know about MUF, Iam on there myself.. For your Info TVFL has the exact same Links as MUF more.

MUF scrambles their Links and MUF is messy. They do not have a template that sorts everything out by year and by alphabetical order. TVFL is very clean compared to MUF minus the scrambled links and Minus the attitude from the MUF staff.

The staff at MUF act so bossy towards members. You only need to go into their forum feedback section to see the amount of complaints they have against their staffers.

They also have ridiculous rules the members aren't really allowed to speak and talk to each other socially unless if you are posting Links. It's like a nazi camp in there. The staff basically give you the feeling of Post links or GTFO. If you talk.. Your banned and your post count goes to 0 and you get punished as links are scrambled. Who do they think they are??? seriously. You are not wanted at MUF if you socialize. lol.. sorry that's not the kind of forum i like. I like a more community and friendly based forum where it's like a family.

If you want to be treated like your in a nazi camp and bossed around by the staff and have scrambled links which you can find on TVFL unscrambled then stay on MUF.

if you want a community where the atmosphere is friendly and the template is very clean compared to MUF. TVFL is for you.

Mar 09, 2012

there are so many people are on here, incorrectly stating that tvfreeload.com is legit and not a scam that I cant help but think that they're all spam accounts from the people who run the site. Tvfreeload.ORG is the real site you can download stuff for free at, and the people who are bashing the scammed while saying that the .com site is legit are either idiots or work for/are the scammers. Don't waste your money. Never pay for a downloading service that seems too good to be true. For me, the red light was the video that tried to inform me about how streaming works, claiming you need complicated software to stream, ridiculous!

• Ji
      Apr 10, 2012
    TVFreeload.com - I am so angry right noe for them misleading me, and ripping me off
    tvfreeload.com

I agree... this site is $#*!... It pisses me off when people take good money off hard working people ... I am so angry right noe for them misleading me, and ripping me off... $#*!s...

• Ca
      May 08, 2012
    TVFreeload.com - If you want to pay for films you can get at a car boot for 20p then go ahead
    tvfreeload.com

If you want to pay for films you can get at a car boot for 20p then go ahead. Then after you realize you've been had and you try for a refund, well, you'll wait a long time. Leave well alone.

• Pa
      May 15, 2012

I have been trying all week to set up this free app and it IS TRUE what everyone has said about tvfreeload.com...I so far have paid $70.00 and still don't have it...I have asked for a refund twice now and both times told me to wait two more days...Don't have anything to do with these people or you WILL END UP IN COURT...THERE LOOSERS AND
    DON'T BELIEVE A THING.

• Vo
      Aug 01, 2012

Site seems like a scam. I wouldn't bother when there are much better options out there.

• Mi
      Sep 05, 2012
    TVFreeload.com - I doubt I'll ever see my money again
    tvfreeload.com

Yeah, this is a scam. The website you get after signing up is completely different from the frontpage, there are no knows tv shows available, and the people behind it doesn't reply to any emails. They promise a refund if you're not satisfied, but... I doubt I'll ever see my money again. DO NOT SIGN UP!

• Sw
      Aug 13, 2014

You all are confusing tvfreeload.com (SCAM) with tvfreeload.ORG (legit and cool)