TVDVDWorld.tv / Buyer weware of that company!

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

If you are still waiting on an order from tvdvdworld you can stop wondering if it will ever be delivered, because you will not be getting anything. Trust me you are not alone. I can offer some help in getting your money back from them if you have not already been able to do so. I was also ripped by these crooks, and know exactly what you are going through with them. Since then I have been working with a few other DVD vendors in trying to get these people shut down. We finally reached success in December 2007.

These people have been running several web sites under different names. These are the most used sites that are all linked together. TVDVDWORLD, DVDAVENUE, TVADDICTS, TVMILK, ALLMYFAVORITESHOWS, DVDCRAZE, DVDDONKEY, DVDDISSEL. If you have ordered from any of these sites then you need to follow the steps below. Here are your best ways to get your money back.

(1) Don't waste your time requesting a refund from those crooks, they will not respond to your requests.

(2) Contact your credit card provider, have them chargeback the transaction. Give them the reason of products not received and fraud. Back this up with supplying them with copies of a couple of reports from /link removed/ or from https://www.complaintsboard.com . Chances are very good that your credit card company has already heard about these crooks from hundreds of buyer complaints and chargebacks requested.

(3) Also very important to request that your credit card be canceled and a new card with a new number be issued to you. This is because when the crooks first get notice of the chargeback the first thing they do is re-charge your credit card with a new transaction and you would have to go a chargeback again and again.

If you follow these steps you should have no problem getting all your money back.

The Royal Mounted Canadian Police is also asking that anyone who was ripped off by these people to fill out a form and return it to them via email. This will build the case agasint those involved to be much stronger. Anyone wanting the form can email me at kimdoug9514@verizon.net for a copy of it via email.

Once you get your refund, if you are still wanting to get that rare DVD set, I highly recommend using only one place to get them. I have been using this one web site ever since I was ripped off by those people in Canada. They also helped me to get my money back from them. As for this new place to get these rare DVD's, I could not be happier with the products and service. They are "1st Texas Sales - The DVD Shop", and their web site is at http://www.the-dvdshop.com.

I wish you good luck in getting things resolved with these criminals. If I can help you please let me know.

Er

More TVDVDWorld.tv Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      7th of Mar, 2008
    TVDVDWorld.tv - Charged Card but never shipped!
    Florida
    Phone: 800-787-1219
    www.TVDVDWorld.tv

If you read the other posts for this scamming company you will get the idea as they all sound very similar. I hope the following info helps you.

1. Call your credit card company ASAP. Some people not only lost the money they spent on the DVD's but got other charges.

2. I called this number and did get a person. 800-787-1219. But the person that answered would not give me a mailing or physical address. But she did tell me she was in Florida. The number that was on the web site (213-725-5232) was always busy and when I checked that number it was a cell number in California.

3. If anyone knows how to track these jokers down please share with us. It's so obvious this company is preying on people it's not funny. My guess is that they will refund some people that manage to find them (you can't do this off their web sites) but of course many people can't find them or this site and simply give up. I'll be contacting my BBB to see what can be done from my state.

4. This company operates under these web sites: tvaddicts.tv TVDVDWorld.tv and UltimateDVDShop.tv

Good luck and if you find out anything that can help others that were scammed please post back here.

• Do
      21st of Mar, 2008
    TVDVDWorld.tv - Extremely poor service and pitiful customer response
    420 North Mary Ave.
    Sunnvyale
    California
    Phone: 408-220-2050
    www.TVDVDWorld.tv

Tried to cancel the order the day after placing the order. All e-mail addresses and telephone numbers won't work. Still unable to reach anyone to arrange return.

NO WAY to contact the company.

• Ri
      26th of Mar, 2008
    TVDVDWorld.tv - Extremely poor service and pitiful customer response
    England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom
    www.TVDVDWorld.tv

I ordered in goodfaith from tvdvdworldtv a set of dvds which i had been looking for a number of years received order number think everything was ok, was waiting for conformation from them but did not receive anything as it was stated in the email which i received, sent email to the but no reply.

• Hl
      26th of Mar, 2008

Read this /URL removed/ F
    ound many others like it.

Before I order I always do my homework.
    If you still don't get an answer, think about canceling your credit card and filing a complaint.

1st of Apr, 2008
    TVDVDWorld.tv - DVD PURCHASE

I ordered a DVD online set from DVD world
    www.tvdvdworld.tv in Jan-08. My credit card was immediately charged and automatic E-Mail recd advising on back order. Now 3 months later and still nothing.

No response to any E-Mails following up. Very poor service and a rip off

• Ju
      5th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a box set of DVD's on March 11. It was back ordered, then shipped and charged to my credit card on March 17. We received it today, April 5 and the disks are blank or defective. We have to ship them back (they will provide a postage paid envelope) and they will take the charge off my credit card in six to twelve days.

I will never order anything from them again.

• Je
      7th of Apr, 2008
    TVDVDWorld.tv - Order never fulfilled!
    California
    www.TVDVDWorld.tv

I order hard to find DVD's for canceled tv shows in December 2007, credit was charged and kept getting email notification that my order was "back ordered". Last email was 2/13/08 stating that my credit has NOT been charged, my order is currently in backorder and should expect shipment in the next 5-7 business days.

Was the last I heard from them. Out $213.00, telephone # does not work, and no responses from emails to them.

• Pa
      10th of Apr, 2008

Looks like I had a lucky escape.I was about to order a box set from these people but decided to email them a question regarding delivery before placing the order...firstly on their "live support" and then directly to the contact email address...needless to say no response has been received since the questions were sent.Thankfully I`m only waiting for a response to a question..not a purchased item!

16th of Apr, 2008

You should cancel your order quickly because you will never get it, it is a scam.

23rd of Apr, 2008

I was immediately suspicious of this company when, after pressing the submit button on the order form, I realized that the site DID NOT have 128-bit security as advertised. All of these comments ring true. I ordered a set of "Perry Mason" DVDs which sounded too good to pass up... Well... I should have passed them up. Thanks for the lowdown on this company. These kinds of jerks make the whole web look bad! Caveat Emptor! STAY AWAY!

• Br
      25th of Apr, 2008

Please add my name to this list of victims and please let me know of any further information you can pass along.

• Sh
      25th of Apr, 2008

My daughter ordered dvd set, yet we both were suspicious about the way the order went through. So she decided to cancel her card and get a new card. She was fortunate that they did not charge her, we both know though if she had not made that step she would have lost quite a bit of money. Like you we keep getting these backorders notices, saying you can cancel, but when you press the cancel selection it goes to a blank page, we have written many times saying stop writing, we have cancelled more than a few times, yet we still keep getiing the same back order letters, to this day my daughter has received about 20 or more letters, saying the same thing, it has been going on for a couple of months now. It does not seem to matter that we have both written telling them, we have cancelled. The company is still going under tvdvdworld. that is the one we are getiing the letters from. Then for awhile they disappeared and another site came up tvdvdavenue ot something like that, but the tvdvdworld, is back again. and wont go away.

• Ge
      30th of Apr, 2008

Hi,
    I purchased superman series from these scammers in mid March. Kept getting that auto-email re your order is on back-order and credit card will be charged only when it's shipped out. Only found this site after googling TVDVDWorld.tv to try to contact them from their web site.

After recovering from the shock I quickly contacted my credit card company and asked if they could see any debits from them for the amount I paid. Luckily it appears as though they did not yet charge my credit card - so I cancelled my credit card on the spot.

Perhaps because I am in Australia they did not get to me yet like they did to other victims who are located in the US or Canada.
    Hope my experience helps others.

• Ad
      2nd of May, 2008

For some reason, I didn't see any complaints BEFORE ordering, only after! So I deserve any crap I get, my fault, my ignorance.
    I ordered a box set of Malcolm in the Middle, saw the complaints, and then immediately emailed a cancellation and called my credit card company. They gave me the option of issuing a new number or disputing the charge. I said let's dispute the charge because I really didn't want a new number after twenty years.
    Two days later, I get an email from the crooks, telling me my order would be filled in 5-7 days. I send a 2nd email telling them to cancel the order. April 12, I get an email telling me to give them a new credit card number because they can't charge my account. I send a 3rd email advising of the previous two emails requesting cancellation.
    May 2, I receive the DVD's. I call the credit card, the account has not been charged because my card is inactive (Discover cancelled my cards and issued me a new #) Discover told me to treat it as a gift.

Thankfully, I didn't get screwed as badly as others, although it is an inconvenience to have to memorize a new credit card number.

• Ca
      21st of May, 2008

I recently purchased The Fugitive TV Series from TVDVDStore.net, which after reading the complaints on this site, appears to be operated by the same people as many of these other places. I did recieve my order, but the discs have clearly been pirated from a home operation and do not play on any of my DVD players. The sites disclosures describe the DVDs as brand new and when I sent my first e-mail complaint, they admitted that what I received was a "Collectors/Fan" version of the product - translated to pirated! We have gone back and forth for several days now, they promising to send me return instructions and a full refund of my money. Today I received a 'copy and paste' response that I originally recieved. It is clear they have no intention of refunding my money. Buyers, beware! If the deal looks too good to be true, it usually is!

26th of May, 2008

If you are looking to get something done, this is the registrant data for the website. In other words, the person or company that started the website on 8 DEC 2006. If this company or front doesn't renew, the domain name will expire on 8 DEC 2009. This first bit of information is also suspect because it is done through a website company to maintain anonymous status. The company is ENOM, INC. with a PO Box in Bellvue, WA.

US

If you look up this phone number 661-310-2107 it is listed to this phone company:
    Santa Clarita, CA by Focal Communications Corp Of California and it is a LandLine

More research provides this bit of information:

It is a residential number with the owner that has four other addresses three of which are in Ludlow, MA; Huntsville, AL; Rochester, NY

And the phone owner has 6+ relatives. If you really wanted to invest the time and money (something like $4.95-14.95) you could actually get the individuals name, age, address, relatives names, etc.

Kind of interesting how all these companies are set up around the world to make people and prediators so anonymous and somewhat difficult to track. In other words you never know who is really on the internet, be it a pedophile, a drug dealer, human smuggler, or terrorist. These people are out there and know how our system works and try to get around it and use it against us. Fortunately, this guy isn't that smart and is pretty easy to track if you take the time and effort.

26th of May, 2008

Ok, a little more research revealed that this address:

US

is for a company known as WhoIsGuard, that purposely sets up anonymous accounts. This company is routed through another anonymous company known as NameCheap with the following information:

11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
    Los Angeles, CA 90064
    US

Note that the phone number is the same. Both of these providers try to give special offers for bulk anonymous accounts. If you want to at a minimum have the www.TVDVDWorld.tv and other sites dropped off the internet, take legal action against the anonymizer group. A class action suit would either get the information for the actual owner so appropriate legal action can be taken or to have them dropped off the internet or both. I recommend anyone who has had problems with this website or any other using the same type of gimmick.

Here's a little more information. Looking at the source code reveals the e-mail address used (jsuck@netprosph.com), again going back to the ENOM, INC. but this time with a different address and phone number.

+1.4252740657
    Fax: +1.4256960234
    PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
    C/O netprosph.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

When submitting a fake order, the source code revealed this e-mail:
    tvdvdplanet@hotmail.com as the location all of the information was being sent to. The whole site is a front, and all the forms that get filled out are made to look like an old version of paypal. What they actually do is charge your account to paypal so that they get the money and they also send your credit card information to them through this e-mail.

It must be some international group because they did originally have a paymet option using a check, but they spell it "cheque." The code has been blocked over but they used to collect your Account Name, Accoutn Number, Bank Routing Number, and your Social Security Number. Pretty smart for them to actually remove this part, since this raises all sorts of red flags, at least it should at this point. There are many ways people can take legal action, but you won't really ever get your hands on this group if they really are international, but you could shut them all down.