Comments

• Fi
      19th of Feb, 2008

Don't touch TVDVDWORLD they are fraudsters. I made a purchase and a few days later received an email telling me by automated reply the delivery was on backorder but I could have a refund - I tried their refund link and it didn't work.

I keep being sent these automated emails, telling me the order will be delayed for 5 days, each time the email is the same, even when the time has elapsed.

• Ne
      26th of Feb, 2008

Do not USE they are con artits. They trade under different names dvddonkey.com dvdavenue.com and others they take your money and if you get any thing for your money it will be a copy cheap ###. they never answer E-mail they promise the world but deliver hot air. Do not use only use if want want to give your money away

• Gr
      26th of Feb, 2008

I bought 70's dvd and they charged my credit on 12 th Jan'08. They are ripp off people. I have not received my order as yet.
    Greg

• Gr
      26th of Feb, 2008

tvdvd world are ripp people. I did not get my order for the last month or more.
    Greg

27th of Feb, 2008

I made a purchase from this company and nearly everyone is correct. They are a FRAUD. They make cheap computer printed lables for TV show I purchased. Their phone numbers do not work. Does anyone have the address to these people.

I called my local TV station. Maybe we can put them out there and no one else will get scammed.

• Je
      27th of Feb, 2008

I was one of the lucky one's ( ya right). My order came in, but half way thought watching the dvd it stops playing and looks like they copy it form the TV and there scratches all over them. I tried calling them and the line is always busy and the other number I call says to call back later. I wish somebody could do something about these people.

• St
      3rd of Mar, 2008

The website you are refering to is not TVDVDWORLD.COM, you are referring to is TVDVDWORLD.TV. We are the owners of the .com site and have nothing to do with the .TV site or company. We also have nothing to do with the ULTIMATE DVD SHOP. We picked up this Domain Name for free, (now I know why.)

5th of Mar, 2008

I agree with the fact that they are fraudsters.

Can we do anything about this? I am not aware of the US law as I am a Dutch citizen. Please inform me as I donot know where to go to with this complaint.

Kind Regards,
    Joep Zinken

joepzinken@hotmail.com

5th of Mar, 2008

My dad ordered some dvd's and keeps getting the same email every day saying it is on back order and again as someone else previously said the link to request a refund doesn't work it just fetches up a balnk page.

i told my dad to ring his bank and report it as fraud, if you have used this company contact your card issuer and report it as fruad keep copies of all the emails you have sent or recieved as you may need to forward them to your bank or card issuer.

• Da
      10th of Mar, 2008

I ordered from these people and was given the same thing, e-mails informing me that my purchase is backordered. They don't return my phone calls and the few e-mails they have sent contain the same message, my order is still on backorder and if I would like a refund to just click the given link. My credit card was charged on 01-05, yet in one of their e-mails I was told that my credit card would not be charged until my order was shipped! When I call the phone number given, it's as if it is no longer in service. I have received no refund to my account and no product.
    I wish I had never ordered!!! Now what do I do?

• Er
      11th of Mar, 2008

I was about to order, but my instincts told me to do more research. After seeing all these complaints, I'm glad I didn't take that chance!

• To
      12th of Mar, 2008

They got me too! In my case they indicated the product had been shipped - gave me a tracking number and link to Canada Post. Unfortunately, the tracking number is not recognized by Canadian Post. 10 days later and no delivery. BEWARE!!!

• To
      13th of Mar, 2008

I'm still working on my refund. I posted a few days here a few days ago with an 800 number that does get through to them but who knows how long that will work. Today when I called the gal would not give me a supervisor or the mailing address. She did tell me they were in Orlando Florida. On a previous call a gal said they were in Florida but would not tell me the city.This may be BS but if you want to file a complaint it would have to be with Florida BBB or?

It's not the money that drives me now. They are crooks and seem to run just enough of a business that they can string this thing out longer but it's got to end at some point and they will close up shop and run with the money. If someone has a way to find them please let us know.

www.TVDVDWorld.com - Fraud and scam
    www.TVDVDWorld.com
    Washington
    www.tvdvdwrld.com

I purchased seasons 1 - 5 and was completely ripped off!!! TVDVD world SUCKS! They were clearly pirated off cable and half of the disks don't even work! I only received seasons 1-3. I never even got the other two seasons! AHHH! I don't know what to do!

• Re

Be careful... FRUAD - dishonist

shipped 1/2 the order and billed full amount. 10 of 15 DVD containers received damaged. Two DVD's would not play. One crashed my computer. One DVD had had written information on label in that label was incorrect. One DVD has smeared label.'

Don't aste you money. These people are dishonest from the get go. I experienced the same crappy custmer service tat others have reported. Good luch on getting an addres or valid telephone nuber for them. The 800 number they provide is to a telephone bank somewhere i Floridaand they will not provide any nformation on where th actual company is located, even jut the state.

Totally BAD EXPERIECE.

17th of Mar, 2008

I tried to order something from tvdvdworld earlier today and I just got an email saying that my credit card didn't complete the transaction. I probably just typed in a number wrong, but now that I'm reading all of these comments, I'm concerned. How long did it take for them to charge your credit card? They say that my transaction didn't go through, but I want to be on the lokout just in case. Thanks.

• Tr
      19th of Mar, 2008

We bought from TVDVDWORLD.TV the complete TV Series of Hart to Hart. It was advertised as a 2 Box Set Collection, When we did receive our order (17 Days) (We live in the UK) it came in 4 Loose DVD Covers.

Of the 24 Disc's - 9 were totally blank! the remainder are virtually unwatchable as the picture quality is poor and the sound is distorted. There are no Episode Guides on any of the Disc's as they advertise.

All the Disc's clearly show that that have been copied from your Cable Channel "Hallmark"

We, like most people have tried to contact them either by e-mail as per their card, and by phone, but to no avail! No surprise there really reading other peoples comments.

For information purposes we do have an address that our order was shipped from

1140 West Pender Street
    Vancouver
    BC
    V6E 4G1

We are in touch with our Credit Card Company, and trying to claim a Charge Back, we will keep this forum up to date with the outcome

Whatever you do, DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

• Sh
      21st of Mar, 2008

I just stopped my friend from taking out an order of $1600 im glad that i found this site

• Jc
      21st of Mar, 2008

I e-mailed this company in order to get a response as to the quality of one of their collection series that I loved watching as a kid; "The real Ghostbusters". I asked to be assured as to the quality of this product and how they where able to make it due to the fact that they are the only ones who have all 140 episodes. Sony holds the right on making this collection title, but has dissapointed many fans like myself by only selling as of now only 12 of the 140 episodes on the market. tvdvdworld.tv refuses to answer my e-mails in order to assure me that I can order with confidence and that this dvd collection is at least a somewhat satisfactory in regards to quality. I wish "Sony" and those who hold the rights to release all 140 episodes would do so in order for the fans to buy a legit product. This company seems very suspicious... be careful!

• Th
      28th of Mar, 2008

Many of the DVD series for sale on this and similar sites are ones not available or released through official channels e.g. studios. This in itself should start alarm bells ringing for potential purchasers. Such items(if available in the first place) are likely to be illegal from the point of view of sale without permission from the owners of the copyright(studios etc.)