TVDVDWorldscam notice

1 Review updated:

I have read many of the complaints posted about the DVD's ordered from one of the many sites that have been ripping people off all over the world. The good news is that these people were busted and arrested on December 19th, 2017. The bad news is that these same scammers appear to be back in business and are continuing to rip people off worse than they did before. So if you are still waiting on an order from them, you can stop wondering if it will ever be delivered, because you will not be getting anything.

Trust me you are not alone. I can offer some help in getting your money back from them if you have not already been able to do so.

I was also ripped by these crooks, and know exactly what you are going through with them. Since then I have been working with a few other DVD vendors in trying to get these people shut down. We finally reached success in December 2017, at least we thought.

Since the Canadian Police could not stop them completely is going to be up to all of us to stop these crooks. The best way to get these scammers is right where it hurts them the most. Their wallets. Anyone who has ordered from the crooks needs to contact your bank or credit card company and chargeback the transaction.

For each chargeback they get hit with not only do they loose the money from the transaction, but they loose out of their own pocket for any shipping expenses if they bothered to ship anything at all, but the are alos charged a service fee of approx. $25 to $50 for each chrageback they get. This is charged to them through the company that processes the electronic payment into their merchant account.

If everyone that has been ripped off by these people files a chargeback they will have no choice but to shut down all together. Because every transaction they get in will result in a $25 to $50 fee charged to them after the buyers banks take the buyers money back from them.

They will have no choice but to give it up. This will take some time to but everyone that has been ripped off by them files for a chargeback the end result will be the best for all of us who have fallen victim to them.

Be sure to tell everyone that has ever shopped at any of the web sites below to follow these instructions for getting their money and putting these scammers out of business for good.

Here are the sites involved with these people:
tvdvdworld.tv, dvdavenue.tv, dvddonkey.com, allmyfavoriteshows.com, tvaddicts.tv, tvmilk.tv, dvddiesel.com, ultimatedvdshop.com, dvdcraze.tv, dvdplanet.com, dvdcollections.tv, dvdcompilations.com, dvdempire.com

Here are your best ways to get your money back.

(1) Don't waste your time requesting a refund from those crooks, they will not respond to your requests.

(2) Contact your credit card provider, have them chargeback the transaction. Give them the reason of products not received and fraud. Back this up with supplying them with copies of a couple of reports from /link removed/ or from https://www.complaintsboard.com . Chances are very good that your credit card company has already heard about these crooks from hundreds of buyer complaints and chargebacks requested.

(3) Also very important to request that your credit card be cancelled and a new card with a new number be issued to you. This is because when the crooks first get notice of the chargeback the first thing they do is re-charge your credit card with a new transaction and you would have to go a chargeback again and again.

If you follow these steps you should have no problem getting all your money back.

There are a few safe sites to buy these type of DVD sets from. Best place to start looking is right here on https://www.complaintsboard.com. Check out the site you are thinking of buying FIRST, then make your choices.

I highly recommend using only one place to get them. I have been using this one web site ever since I was ripped off by those people in Canada. They also helped me to get my money back from them. As for this new place to get these rare DVD's, I could not be happier with the products and service. They are "1st Texas Sales - The DVD Shop", and their web site is at http://www.the-dvdshop.com.

I wish you good luck in getting things resolved with these criminals. If I can help you please let me know.

Er

Comments

• Je
      Mar 26, 2008
    TVDVDWorld - Defective product!
    Houston
    Texas
    www.TVDVDWorld.tv

I purchased the "Complete Babylon5 Series" on DVD. At first it was backordered and that my credit card would not be charged. I checked with Chase and the charge had gone through as soon as I ordered. I was unable to cancel the order. I finally got through after several calls and received a tracking number. The package arrived yesterday with the cases cracked. It was not the complete series as there was no season 5. Many of the episodes would not play and the ones that did were in French. The sender's address was : 1140 West Pender Street, Vancouver BC V6E 4G1.

The instructions for return were to get a authorization number be email or an 877 phone. The phone was unavailable. I have sent an email to get the code for return, but I don't think I will see my money. I think these scammers count on people not wanting to spend hours of telephoning or online activity, so it just quietly dies.

May 12, 2008
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Florida

Quality control is very poor, in all 3 boxed sets I received Approx. 20% of the DVD would not "open". The good news is when I called to ask what I could do to get replacements, I was told I would get a refund [$ 400.00], it was credited to my account i 3days. To be fair, if this company had better quality control of their products, I would have been satisfied with all 3 sets. In my case they were HONEST.

May 12, 2008

Anthony, what number did you call for resolution? There is no answer at [protected].

I called DVD Express at [protected] and they indicated I would be getting a refund.

Buyer BEWARE on tvaddicts.com and the scam artist hiding behind [protected].

May 13, 2008

Update -- as of yesterday at around 12:00pm EDT, all the sites of this crook, i.e., tvdvdworld.tv, tvaddicts.tv, and www.allmyfavoriteshows.com -- have been disconnected!

SOMEone has been reading here.

Buyer BEWARE before dealing with online companies one does not know, EVEN if they come up as a result of a Google search.

May 20, 2008

I bought the Barney Miller DVD series from this same company. Recieved the package today (may 20, 2017). It is very obvious that these are DVD-R disks with pressed printed (quite badly I might add) labels attached to them. It's funny as working in manufacturing I can tell you this probably would cost $5 total to produce at home. Guess you really need to reasearch before you buy online. I will not and would not recommend dealing with this company. I am taking this to the local police department. I am not sure what they will do, I live in a small town and the police officers here are pretty bored most of the time. I am also contesting the charge on my credit card. Last I checked copywright infringement is a federal felony in the united states.

May 20, 2008

>>I am also contesting the charge on my credit card.

Mike, I did the same. No resolution yet.

Unfortunately, the crooks are back. Their sites are up again.

How can they be stopped?

Mike, they are in Canada. What recourse is there to shut them down permanently?

May 21, 2008

Well I got the bank to issue a credit to my account. I took the package there and showed it to them. They are in the process of contacting the company. They advised me to hold onto the DVD's until I was told otherwise. I suggested taking them to the local police department or even the Cleveland branch of the FBI. I have no idea if it will shut them down or not. But what I do know is for each copyright infringement (at least in the United States) there is a $250000.00 fine. I am holding 140 of them. So who knows, I would assume Canada would have similar laws. By my calculations that is like 45 million dollars in fines. I am also going to contact google. Having some experience with IT/Computer related stuffs I do know that to get your search to pop up on google's front page costs serious cash. There are companies that do nothing but charge for it (where your website will pop up on a search engine). I have to admit if they were up front about what I was getting and charged accordingly I wouldn't be so miffed. Hell if half the recorded DVD's they sent me worked I might have just let it go. I have a hard time throwing $100+ out the window though.

May 29, 2008
    Canada

never received dvds. is there anything other than boycotting them that is being done? or are we simply "a lesson learned"?

• Na
      Jun 03, 2008
    19151 SE 135th Ct. Lot 27B
    Dunnellon
    Florida
    www.dvdworld.com

I, too ordered 18 Dvds of WKRP in Cincinnati and 1 and 2 played OK; 3, 4, and 5 contained Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman; 5 won't load at all; 6 stops in the middle; 14 and 18 are exact repeats; and the company will not respond to my emails. Several others stop in midplay, too. I paid $ 71.99 for these and did not expect to be ripped off-especially from a firm in Canada, of all places. Can't we DO something about this company?

• Na
      Jun 09, 2008
    Casa Grande
    Arizona
    Phone: [protected]

I ORDERED THE BEST OF FRAGGLE ROCK AT $88.18 TOTAL COST. WHEN IT ARRIVED - ONE DVD WAS THE THE THREE STOOGES AND THE REST OF THEM WERE EITHER BLANK OR SO UNFOCUSED YOU COULDNT WATCH THEM.

Jun 10, 2008

Do what this complaint says. i was stuck in this problem. mine came today and the cases were cracked as well with mine, and my were all burned copies, which made me made.
    but this guy/girl 's complaint helps a lot.

Jun 10, 2008

I'm thinking a learned lesson, my husband is seeing what he can do to get these guys in a hell of a lot of trouble with the law (more so then what they are in now) because i bought DVD's from them and they were all burned off a recording of the shows, from when they were aired on TV. but we haven't gotten anywhere yet.

Jun 11, 2008

Ok just a quick update for anyone who is paying attention. I contested the charge with my bank (I used a debit card to pay). The bank did issue a provisional credit. Then they wanted proof that I returned the DVD's to this seller. I took photographs of the DVD's and sent them to the bank with the shipping documents from USPS. I could not get anyone on thier 800 number (at dvd world) and my emails were returned with fatal errors (IE the email address no longer exists). So I figured I would ship this back to the return address on the original package. I expedited it airmail (cost about $38.00) and the package was returned back to me with a note from Canadian postal authorities claiming the address did not exist. So at this point the bank has closed the investigation and given me my money back. Yet I am out about $40 (the certified letter photo's etc I sent to the bank cost an additional $5). So hey it sucks but I suppose I can chalk it up to my own actions. Don't buy anything from these people and always do reasearch on who an online seller is. I have had nothing but exceptional success with amazon, ebay, and yahoo. At least when going through these websites you have recourse.

• Da
      Jun 17, 2008
    TVDVDWORLD.TV

I ordered a series of The Love Boat, received the goods but they are a pirate copy. Have tried contacting them and have had no success. Emails can't get through and neither can i by phone.

• E8
      Jun 20, 2008
    554-1.467 crown st
    North Vancouver
    British Columbia
    www.tvdvdworld.tv

Another happy dvdworld customer. Unlike most that I've read, I did receive my dvds. Out of 24 discs of "Everwood" I received 6blank discs, 2 mislabeled, 1 faulty disc, 4 very poor quality discs & HEY the guy who didn't get "The Fugitive" I've got one of your discs.

Jul 11, 2008
    TVDVDWorld - DVD's and poor service
    554-1467 Crown Street
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada

I ordered 3 sets of DVD's. I got the Six Million Dollar Man set and they were clearly second-hand from the smudges on a number of them and a deep scratch on one. I had problems with over half of the ones I looked at (16) before finally giving up on them. One DVD only had one episode out of four. They did not respond to my emails and then banned my address so the emails were bounced back. I never got through on the telephone They did not answer letters. I tried a dozen times to cancel the 2 other sets of DVD's but they did not reply and took money from my credit card and supposedly sent them. I did not receive them and so far have been paid for one set not received by my credit card company and am waiting on the other. The returned set cost a lot of money to send insured airmail and at best I have lost the postage. I don't know whether I will get a refund from them. These people should be put out of business.

• Ga
      Jul 11, 2008

These should not be allowed to sell i purchased Get Smart not only were they a bad copy from the tv some of them dont even work. I want my money back. Be warned do not buy from them.

• Br
      Jul 14, 2008
    TVDVDWorld - MISREPRENTATION

supposed to recieve 40 disks with 190 episodes. Recieved 24 disks, 3 wont play 4 are redundent, 2 are Malcome in the middle " several stop during playback. In all about 55 episodes are playable.this company makes every mistake that can be made. no more for me 1!

• El
      Jul 24, 2008
    TVDVDWorld - MISREPRENTATION

I ordered the Sisters dvd 2 months ago and have never received it. Whenever I call the number provided it is never answered, just annoying music playing. What a scam. Was hoping to surprise my sister with the collection.

• Cr
      Jul 24, 2008

Best advice. I have notified my credit card and cancelled and notified them of fraud.

Jul 30, 2008

we ordered Get Smart. we received an email saying our credit card information did not go through and to try it again so we did. Next thing we know, we are being charged twice and they sent us two copies everything. Also, the cases were broke. So i tried to call them but the "contact Us Information" they sent with the dvd is invalid. They should be closed down!!! We ant are money back.

• Bo
      Aug 11, 2008

Company EMAIL and phone number not valid. Contact your credit card immediately.

Sep 02, 2008

I ordered the set of Brooklyn Bridge cds. The shipping price of shipping was outrageous and it took 6 weeks to get here. (The postage on the package was $12.97) I paid closer to $30. Then I tried the tapes. The quality is so poor it's clear that it is a copy of a copy. The cd's hang up and also skip in places. When I tried to reach the company, the email address was no good and no one answered any of the phone numbers that I had.

I was lucky that I had used my Master Card and was able to dispute the charge. They still have not responded to my credit card company after one month.

I thought I was all set when I started noticing unarthorized charges on my Master Card bill. Upon investigating further, these charges appear to have been made in Canada.

TvdvdWorld had transposed my address and all of the fraudulent charges have the same incorrect address. I can't prove it, but I suspect that this is where all of my fraudulent charges stemmed from.

I was lucky, but I still had to close my Master Card account.

• Em
      Sep 11, 2008
    tvdvdworld.tv

DVDs are poor quality and many episodes don't even play. They tricked me into buying two copies by telling me my card was invalid and then charged me twice. Their contact information doesn't work anymore. I called and was told that I would get a full refund and a prepaid envelope to send my product back and neither one came. This company is a scam.

Sep 17, 2008
    TVDVDWorld - bogus website

I order a boxed dvd set on 8/9/08 and receive backorder email alerts everyday. I have not been charged but after I entered my credit card information on that website several charges from other companies came up on my card. An order for Gevalia coffee and Motorcross magazine subscription. I also recieve a bunch of junk mail since. When calling the number all I could get was a recording and no one ever answered. I hope that with all these bad reviews everyone will stop using this site. A quick review of the site you are questioning is a good idea. Hope this helps someone.

Oct 06, 2008

I ordered a DVD set of Land of the giants, out of the DVD's, two were duplicates, and the most of the first season was missing. A couple were blank. I emailed and called to get a refund, which they did eventually send, (but they did not send me the mailing packet to send them back in) about two weeks later they reversed the refund in my account causing me to bounce two checks. They will not return my calls or emails about the matter either. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM...

• Au
      Nov 05, 2008
    Louisville
    tvdvdworld.com

Placed an order on 10/31/08, by 11/2/08 my card was compromised. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY, PHISHING SITE FOR CREDIT CARDS.

• Ga
      Nov 11, 2008
    TVDVDWorld - MISREPRENTATION

This is a complete hoax. I ordered the Shield, before it was out on DVD, they were pirated, and one of the disks was even a disk of Beverly Hills 90210. More than half of them would not even play on the DVD player...

• Co
      Jan 01, 2009
    Canada

I ordered DVD's from this company of all 6 seasons of A Different World.

A very non-professional pirated product. The episodes were taped off television, as evident by the UPN and OH icons in the lower screen.

Episodes were missing, opening and closing credits were absent for each episode. Some episodes did not play. Freeze frames, pauses, and poor quality.

I've tried contacting this company for a return address to return the product. No reply. The address is vague on the item sent. Does anyone know a return address for this company. Please reply.

Do not order from this company. File a dispute immediately with your credit card company, and cancel your credit card immediately.

Billed to credit card as TVSHOWMONSTER. Company is known by many different names.