TvDVD.tv / This site is a scam, sell pirated dvd's

This site is a scam.

Ordered Get Smart box set (should have been suspicious that was less than half the price of amazon.com).

Initially received an email indicating my credit card was denied, so order again with another card.

Received two additional emails that both orders were back order and that my card(s) wouldn't be charged
until the order ship (they were charged).

Disputed the charges on both credit cards and had charges expunged.

I actually finally did receive the dvd's and they were poor (and illegal) off the air copies (could see the TvLand logo in the corner of the screen and a flashing weather advisory for Adams county on one).

Any emails I sent regarding my order were bounced back and the provided phone number was never answered.

But I have the last laugh as they won't get their money and I get their poor quality, illegal dvd's.

Do not order from this site !!!

Pe

More TvDVD.tv Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Mar, 2009

PLEASE RETRACT YOUR COMMENT, TVDVD.TV IS A UN USED DOMAIN AND DO NOT INVOLVED WITH PIRATED DVD'S, DO YOUR RESEARCH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OR CLAIMING IS WWW.DVD.TV OR WWW.TVDVDWORLD.COM

ITS SAD TO SEE YOU POSTED THIS NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT OUR DOMAIN AND CANNOT BE RETRACTED

• Tv
      3rd of May, 2009

bull!you are all going to hell for your lies and deciet!

22nd of Jul, 2009

Received as advertised, will order again from this site

• De
      20th of Jan, 2010

I just tried to got to the tvdvd.tv website and it seems as they are no longer. I tried to call customer service and the phone number will not go through. I guess I lost my money!!!

• Da
      30th of Nov, 2010
    Tvdvd.tv - This site is just a scam to get your money and you get nothing
    Tvdvd.tv
    tvdvd.tv

I ordered a set of seasons of 24, I never recieved them and they will not return any emails that I try to send them. I believe this site is just a scam to get your money and you get nothing.

• Ti
      3rd of Jan, 2015

yes hi, I ordered from this web site to and never got my order lucky I never sent antmoney was going to send check for box setoff the Banana Splits tv show.I still have my email claiming my shipment was going and never got anything.Sent at least 5 emails never got an answer.People like this makes it hard to trust other sites.They give other sites a bad name.These people really suck.