TVDVDStore.net / Unauthorized charges

1 18 Lansdowne Dr Brampton, ON L6S 5V4, Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-456-3817

So for all of those who have been defrauded by:

Martin Juchniewicz
www.FurnitureToronto.com
www.TVDVDStore.net
www.dvdcollections.tv
www.thedvdplanet.org

and many others, we finally tracked down this individual and hope he pays for all the trouble he has caused, if you feel you have been defrauded by this guy or any of his web sites, please report him to the Toronto area Authorities. They are aware of his whereabouts, activities and currently under investigation by the federal police.

Juchniewicz, MARTIN
18 Lansdowne Dr
Brampton, ON L6S 5V4
[protected]

Born in November 1 1979, graduated from St Martins College in Toronto in 1996, previously arrested for assault, theft, fraud, possession of weapons, arrested several times for reckless driving, extortion.

So again, beware, we will be posting pictures of him shortly.

Va

Whitney Point
    New York
    Phone: 607-692-2594
    TheDVDPlanet.org

Placed order 11/7/07 and received e-mail that the order would be shipped 11/10/07 . The DVDs did not arrive. My e-mails were not answered.

$70.00 for the collection of The Carol Burnett Show.

6th of Jun, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - Defective Product
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Phone: 93004545

I purchased a box set of the Johhny Cash TV Show, which comprises of 30 DVD's. The product I received did not come in the displayed, and advertised box set but rather were 30 burnt copies in 2 video tape boxes. Eventhough the advertised product had 'excellent video and audio quality', some of them won't load at all and the ones that did, were completely unwatchable! A complete and utter ripoff!

• Sh
      28th of Jun, 2008

I did not order this service and I am being billed for this. I want some proff that I owe it before you take anymore out of my checking account. You need to send me something on this so I even know what it is.

this service is www.myhealthcareservice.com

Richmond
    Indiana
    Phone: 7659772443
    www.tvdvdstore.net

On June 18th I order 2 Box sets Adam 12 and Chips the total amount was $170.00. On July 8th the package came and the merchandise was damaged the castings of the dvd were broken and some of disc were missing. The invoice is unreadable and it came from China. When I wrote to TVDVDStore.net by email about wanting to return the items they have ignored the fact that I don't want to re-order I want a return address label and they told me to open the package and see what disc was damaged, I told them no, I just want to send back the faulty items and have this taken off of my bill plus I have had 2 disputes through Buy.com and it has done no good. I want my bill to be rid of $341.00 that I was double billed for.

• Di
      14th of Jul, 2008

I ordered The Love Boat DVD. First of all I never received the DVD. Although I did receive numerous emails from someone called "Mike". Alhtough I doubt this person even exists. I did however incur a debit on my credit card for almost $300.00. This was for merchandise being shipped to Texas. I never ordered. What else can I do?

21st of Jul, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - Product is worst i have ever received
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-227-9540
    www.tvdvdstore.net

Beauty And The Beast DVD Collection Poorly Packaged, Would not work in my player. Appeared to have been burned in someones back room. How can this be returned? Plz advise smb!

• Pe
      24th of Jul, 2008

I purchased Murder She Wrote. The video case was broken. Some of the discs will not play at all. An error message reads on the DVD player and screen.

This is NOT a legitimate business!

Peggy

• Pe
      24th of Jul, 2008

I ordered Murder She Wrote. The case was broke when they arrived. The quality is poor. Some of the discs do not play.

• Ju
      24th of Jul, 2008

I ordered "Love, American Style" on June 23, 2017 and was told it would be 8-12 days in shipment, when I contacted "Mike" he apologized and said that they had been shipped that day and I should recieve them in 9-12 days and sent a USPS tracking number. I tried the tracking number on the USPS web site and it said it was an invalid number. I went to the post office and they to said it was an invalid number, so I got on the phone with my credit card company and disputed the transaction. they took all my information down and credited my account with amount that I had been charged for the DVD's. They said I would be contacted when they had investigated the matter. I wish that I had checked the complaint web site before I ordered them and I am somewhat upset with Amazon.com for sponsoring their link.

• Be
      25th of Jul, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - pirated copy
    TVDVDStore
    Mesa
    Arizona

Ordered "What I Like About You" 2 year TV series which is out on DVD. Payment was deducted June 3 but item not received until July 15th after several follow up e-mails. Item was shipped from China and is a rip off. The cover box is faded and the disks are copies directly from a tv and have paper labels.

• La
      28th of Jul, 2008

I just purchased Little House on the Prairie Seasons 1-9 and NONE of the 54 discs work. A couple of them are even old black and white movies on planes????? The cased were all broken and my package also was postmarked from CHINA! I paid $150 for this garbage. My discs are ALL skipping and some simply don't play -- error message. They are not returning my email either!!! THIS BUSINESS IS A FRAUD!!!

• Do
      29th of Jul, 2008

I purchased the whole series of Everwood and received pirated copies of the 1st season only that didn't even play. very very dodgy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

• Co
      30th of Jul, 2008

On July 29 I ordered DVDs for "Then came Bronson" but because I am new to this computer ordering I didn't investigate first. I now have called the number given to me and asked to cancel the 496.65 order. I was assured it would be refunded to my credit card but I'm afraid this will not happen. I am giving the phone number which I called in hopes this helps some of you who are well informed enough to investigate first. The number is 216-333-1391 ask for Pete. I am also going to call the credit reporting agencies. Good luck to all who read these complaints.

• Ro
      3rd of Aug, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - bonanza dvd collection
    190 cameron street
    Wauchope
    New South Wales
    Phone: 0428861589

friend got this set have been copied off tv all the dvds are stuffed cost him over 200 aus dollars all told they are absolute rubbish and were shipped from china not from america like they were suppose to be wont give me his retun address offered 60dollar refund and said to keep dvds every time i emaile d i got run around than was told having trouble with the masters these were supposed to be brand new uncut dvds with the 3 bonus movies made for tv

• Ka
      4th of Aug, 2008

I purchased the complete series of Kojak. When I got the merchandise it was postmarked from China and also came in broken old VCR cases. The DVD's themselves were poor quality with partial commercials in them.
    I am trying to get a full refund. They sent me one email with my return options but every email after that has been the generic statement saying my item has been shipped. All I want is the detailed return instructions for a full refund.
    I will never order from these rip off artists again.
    BUYER BEWARE!!

• La
      5th of Aug, 2008

I bought dvds of this stupid website and hald of the episodes don't even play, NEVA BUY THEM!!!

• Co
      5th of Aug, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - pirated dvds sold as originals
    tvdvdstore.net
    Colorado
    Phone: 216-333-1391

can't get credit issued to credit card for canceled order. I failed to check out this company before ordering. Buyer Beware!!!

6th of Aug, 2008

They used my card details to buy time on mobiles

• Ke
      7th of Aug, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - Paid for goods - never arrived
    Adelaide
    South Australia
    www.tvdvdstore.net

I recently placed an order with tvdvdstore.net and the payment was taken out of my credit card and my goods have not arrived. I have made several attempts to contact them by email with no reply. I have emailed their two different email addresses with no response and also their contact page on the website.

• Am
      11th of Aug, 2008
    TVDVDStore.net - fraud
    tvdvdstore
    tvdvdstore.net

Promises dvds as new, factory sealed, still in box dvds. Sends dvds burnt bootleg off of tv with commericals and half doesnt play. They charge outrageous prices for pirating dvds and selling them falsely to consumers. They have no number to be reached and no address to send the junk back. Someone name mike sends e-mails with no last name or contact information. Someone needs to put a stop to this fraud. Someone is making millions off of innocent consumers who work hard for there money.

• Am
      12th of Aug, 2008

I sent the tvdvdstore.net a email letting them know that I turned them in to my local police station and have filed several fraud reports to gov agencies about them and that I want a full refund no questions asked or they are going to be in some real big trouble. I received a email from "Mike" saying within 6 to 8 business days I will recieve a full refund to my card. I seriously doubt it but I am going to do everything in my power to get this bogus company shut down. I think we should all write them and threaten them about turning them in and maybe some of us if not all of us will get our money back.

• Bi
      27th of Aug, 2008

I was double billed for an order! Beware people!

30th of Aug, 2008

The TVDVDStore is company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

The registrant of the website address points to a company in Los Angeles, California.

• Mi
      30th of Aug, 2008

We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative.

Please keep in mind an Official DVD Collection has never been released for this series and what you received was a Collectors/Fan Version.

If you are not pleased with your purchase, we offer 2 options:

1. Receive a $30.00 REFUND and KEEP the DVD Collection

-OR-

2. Return the DVD Collection and get a Full Refund (less shipping)

Either way, please reply to us with your order number and your preference, and we will take care of this right away.

Please do not just send the item back, if option 2 is what you pick (we will provide an address for shipment back).

We have very detailed return instructions.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mike

Customer Support

• Mi
      30th of Aug, 2008

We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative.

If you are not pleased with your purchase, we offer 2 options:

1. Receive a $30.00 REFUND and KEEP the DVD Collection

-OR-

2. Return the DVD Collection and get a Full Refund (less shipping)

We have very detailed return instructions.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mike

Customer Support

30th of Aug, 2008

TV DVD Store is company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

30th of Aug, 2008

TV DVD Store is a company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

• Ra
      10th of Sep, 2008

I ORDER KNOTS LANDING DVD BOX SET. THE CASES WAS BROKE AND 4 OF THE DVDS WANT WORK. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I CAT GET THEM TO SEND ME ANY MORE. THE COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND FINE FOR TAKING PEOPLES MONEY.

• Br
      12th of Sep, 2008

I was also a sucker and bought a dvd set from these frauds.
    I should have done an internet search first. I would have found this sight and saved some money. Oh well, another life lesson I guess. Who was it that said, " A fool and his money are quickly parted"?

13th of Sep, 2008

I recently purchased (August 10, 2017) THE DISTRICT DVD COLLECTION but most of it is defective. I think it is a disgrace that you pay good money for a product, thinking it is of good quality, but it's not. As a result, in all fairness, you should replace the complete collection with another one that is new, and not second hand.
    I will expect to hear from you within the next 24 hours in this matter. It is the only right thing to do.
    I will return (maybe) the defective collection, but regardless of what I do, I fully expect another complete collection from you.
    My order is #28192. My attitude is not "neutral" but very angry. This collection meant a lot to me, and my money doesn't grow on trees.
    One reason I may not return the defective collection, is you probably would do something to "fix" the problem and return the same collection back to me, but I will not accept that. I want a new collection and not second hand copies.

19th of Sep, 2008

Recieved my DVD's and got burnt just like everyone else said. Wish to goodness I had seen this first. My credit card company said to do what they asked first then they will take over. I am pringing out everything I can think of to send them including this site.
    They even called, I had put the wrong expiration date for my card on the order. The phone number was from florida.

20th of Sep, 2008

I attempted a purchase at TVDVDStore.net. They declined my credit card, then sent an email saying they would not charge again unless I authorized further charges. I responded by saying I no longer wanted the DVD's and please do not charge my credit card. Then they charged my card anyway and sent me the DVD's. Then, when I attempted a chargeback, they sent many harassing emails. The infamous "Mike" threatens to get me banned from any further international activity on the internet. Intimidation is his game. I wish I had done more investigation before dealing with this company. My research shows this is a company based in China, with no one to contact in the United States (no address, no phone number). Beware and never purchase from this company.

• Ro
      23rd of Sep, 2008

what tvdvdstore phone number

• Sh
      25th of Sep, 2008

I purchased the series car 54 and the first dvd was not playable and all the rest were unplayable because of the static in them or just poor quality. They would not take the dvd's back and gave me twenty dollars basically and told me to go away. I was ripped off 50 + BUCKS. THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM AND SOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO FALSELY ADVERTISE TO THE NEXT UNSUSPECTING VICTIM. I am very disstisfied and would not buy from them ever again...

27th of Sep, 2008

I have also been down the same path with this company as obviously many others have. It is unbelievable that it seems nothing has been done to stopped this company from trading.

30th of Sep, 2008

Yes they suck. I can't send them back to China because the PO will not accept them in Chinese. I called my credit card company and they instructed me as to what to do. They have already got part of my money. I ordered 3 sets to the tune of 250 bucks.
    Fawn Egerton