TVDVDStore.net / High Chaparral DVD Set

United States Review updated:
I have also been scamed by this outfit, I ordered the High Chaparral DVD collection at a cost of 83 hard earned dollars which includes 25 unusable CDs in fact when I tried watching the 1st CD it locked up my Laptop and when I tried it in the DVD player it locked it up also, I can't even get the CD out. I will be attempting to deal with this outfit also wish me luck!

More TVDVDStore.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

He
  2nd of Jul, 2008

TVDVDStore.net - Poor quality dvd's that don't play
China
www.tvdvdstore.net

The t.v. show series that I ordered came from China, and in very poor condition. The cases were broken. When I tested them, only 1/4 of them would play, and the discs that did play were in extremely poor quality.
Ab

TVDVDStore.net - Junk
tvdvdstore.net

I ordered a box set from tvdvdstore.net and received the show taped directly from TV in paper holders. They were very poor quality and I did not receive all of the discs advertised. My package arrived from China. Luckily, at this point, I have only been charged the original amount, and hope they are not able to take any more from my bank account at some later point. I have contacted the site via their "contact us" link, but have received no response back. I wish I had investigated this website before ordering from them.
Ti
  21st of Jul, 2008
THE WORSE THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT THEY SHOW THIS COMPANY ON E-BAY, SO I SENT THEM THIS E-MAIL, MAYBE THEY CAN HELP!I ORDERED PERFECT STRANGERS, AND MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY DID NOT PAY IT, SO MIKE AS HE IS CALLED E-MAILED ME AND TOLD ME TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND TO TELL THEM TO OK THIS TRANSACTION!I HOPE THEY DO NOT TRY TO USE MY CREDIT CARD.MY BOSSMAN ORDERED SOME DVDS OFF ANOTHER DVD SITE AND THEY TRIED TO USE HIS CREDIT CARD TO BUY A COMPUTER!
Ti
  21st of Jul, 2008
ALSO THEY HAVE NO LISTED PHONE NUMBER, SO I E-MAILED THEM AND THEY SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW, YEAH RIGHT!!!
Ho
  29th of Jul, 2008
Beware Beware Beware, selling pirate copies made in China taken from video taped shows in the USA and transferred unprofessionally to DVD with dismal results, then mailed back into the USA. Video quality is fair to poor. In addition most discs will not play at all, or only play first one or two episodes on disc.
Jk
  31st of Jul, 2008

TVDVDStore.net - Shoddy, Cheap Merchandise
Toronto
Ontario
Canada

Alas, I ordered 5 DVD sets totaling > $500.

Took much longer to arrive than promised and I had to ask for them twice. Cases broken, DVDs cheap and shoddy in appearance, labeling home-made. I have only tried three discs and 2 won't play. It is obvious that they are not 1st generation copies, they are fuzzy and the sound quality is poor. Made in China, shipped from China, another Chinese knock-off rip-off.

What a sucker I am! If only had done my homework first!
Bi
  3rd of Aug, 2008

TVDVDStore.net - young indiana jones TV series DVD set
South Dakota

My 14 year old son is a huge fan of the Young Indiana Jones TV Series. With the release of the newest movie, his interest was rekindled and he opted to buy the series online through the TVDVDstore.net. It took more than twice as long to receive the set as was stated on our invoice. My son happened to be away for two weeks when the package arrived from CHINA. The package was not opened until he returned home, only to find the DVDs were of poor quality--very fuzzy. We have tried three times to contact the website's 24 hours/day, 7 days/week customer service with NO RESPONSE. How can they live with stealing almost $80 from a teenager? WHAT A SCAM!!!
Co
  5th of Aug, 2008
I ordered from them Tvdvd.net and then found out about the poor quality and that they are pirated dvds . I am still trying to get the order credited on my credit card. If I have any trouble after a few days I will probably have to cancel this credit card to assure they don't use it for fraud. I think it should be criminal for these companies to operate off E-bay. Everyone please beware. the phone number I was given is 216-333-1391 if it has not been disconnected try it if you need to talk to them.
Al
  6th of Aug, 2008
TV Addicts, DVD Donkey etc etc etc are all the same company ripping off thousands of decent people sucked in by their adds. You either dont get your order and they offer you a refund which you never recieve anyway, or you do get the DVDS and they are crap. The are total w*nkers who should be hunted down and locked up. I emailed Amazon about them and never got a reply.
El
  22nd of Aug, 2008
Thank You...I am glad I saw your complaint.I would have ordered from them also not knowing. Thank again...
  30th of Aug, 2008
TV DVD Store is company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

The registrant of the website address however points to a company in Los Angeles, California.

30th of Aug, 2008
TV DVD Store is a company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

The registrant of the website address points to a company in Los Angeles, California.

Ka
  21st of Sep, 2008

TVDVDStore.net - NEVER RECEIVED THE DVD
California
TVDVDStore.net

I paid $89.95 but I never received the DYNASTY DVD, season 1 to 9 I have ordered.

BEWARE AS THEY ARE THIEVES !!!
Le
  27th of Oct, 2008
I also purchased for friends two box sets. They arrived from china loose dvds in a made up Video Box they cost nearly $300, and they are copies. I feel responsible to my friends because I found the site and I order them on their behalf. Stay away from this site
Ro
  17th of Nov, 2008

TVDVDStore.net - THIEVES
TVDVDSTORE.NET
Ohio

I ordered the tv series THE BIG VALLEY off of my visa and went to the grocery store and had no money in my account. They cleaned out my account.
Ro
  17th of Nov, 2008
These people should be arrested and never get out of jail.
Jo
  5th of Dec, 2008

TVDVDStore.net - poor quality dvd that are not originals
tvdvdstore
China

I have never seen such poor quality merchandise that has been copied
from television also some of my disc dont even have the right show
which should be third watch .what does it take to shut this website down, how many compliants do we need to have something done about this
Il
  30th of Mar, 2009
I too, was scammed. Don’t become the next victim!
Today, March 30, 2009 a two-DVD box set of flimsy, "home-made" DVDs arrived from BEI JING, CHINA.
Address on the international bill of lading reads: CHINA INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS CENTER.
The DVDs are actually, DVD-Rs, and not professional "Replicated" or "pressed" DVDs.
Also, these DVD-Rs bear cheap paper labels, and not professional “silk-screening” or “offset” press printed labels you would expect.
I called my credit card company and disputed the charges, USD $69.54. I learned that I am not responsible for the charges. An investigation has been launched and I was told that my C/C Company would attempt to contact the seller, www.TVDVDMania.com. The investigation may take up to sixty days.
The outfit where I ordered is: www.TVDVDMania.com Warning: Stay away, and purchase your DVD movies elsewhere. This is an overseas company that sells illegal DVD copies.
I would venture to say, everything this outfit sells is probably "pirated". Do you want stolen content on your shelves? Not me baby!
This China-based company hosts any other number of “very” similar websites, here are some examples: http://www.tvaddicts.tv and http://www.dvdmediastar.com and http://www.dvdavenue.tv without any means of direct contact: mailing address or telephone number.
If you're looking for THE HIGH CHAPARRAL DVD COLLECTION, know that a "legitimate" DVD collection DOES NOT EXIST!
We all will have to wait and hopefully soon, a genuine DVD collection will be released and made available to the public.
Ar
  30th of Jul, 2009

TVDVDStore.net - Terrible company
tvdvdstore.net

I ordered a dvd set from this company. The money was withdrawn from my account. The dvds arrived 3 weeks later from China and were copied from the tv. The company will not supply a return address or phone number so there is absolutely no way to get a refund.